Home

NBA 2K Tidbits: Necessary Improvements

This is a discussion on NBA 2K Tidbits: Necessary Improvements within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-07-2009, 02:19 AM   #57
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Outside of the back and forth bickering of an opinion , this is a fantastic thread. I also agree with most, if not all, of the gripes. The FT boxout gripe is a huge one for me. I've been bone so many times because of that garbage. I figure it's a hard one to get perfect, but as long as I see some improvement I'm happy. I'm sure they'd acknowledge it as a problem.
Old 09-07-2009, 03:00 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 6
to be totally honest... they did give u the chance to make buzzer beaters more in the last 2 installments.. i sim alot and build a team and let the computer play with them and it happen just enough times to say to yourself "hmm i got a chance" i dont know if that is good or bad but it is what it is... i would agree with dc that it was lowered slightly from 08 to 09
Old 09-08-2009, 02:56 AM   #59
Pro

OVR: 22
So when will we see a necessary improvements for NBA live then?
Old 09-08-2009, 11:34 AM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by H to the Oza
someone ship this article to 2k sports
Please !!! Thanks!
Old 09-08-2009, 11:47 AM   #61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoHouse2814
i dont agree with the online lobbies, pump fake issue, and buzzer beaters.

pump fake issue is simple i rather have a player jump then him just standing looking stupid wondering where the ball is. i never found this a issue cause does a great job in contesting shots where it be jumping or just putting your hands up.

buzzer beaters is not a big deal to me but i can see the importance of it but its a low importance.

online lobbies are the worst thing to have in a online ranked game and I AM PROUD of 2k for saying NO to online lobbies. its promotes boosting, cheating, and people just hanging around lobbies picking there opponents. blind ranked matches are the way to go.
Agree. Thats what geeks do in mlb 09 is sit and bum hunt in the lobby. When i play online i just want to play i dont care if your record is 100 and 1 or 1 and 100 i expect to win regardless. If 2k can do something about the full court pressers, the steal button mashers, and the Lebron and Kobe whores im good ! It will be a smart move for them to not even show your record like 2k8 no rank nothing . After the game you find out you just beat number 1 ranked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2009, 11:49 AM   #62
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushmir
(chuckle).....TreyIM2 i hear what you're saying about using the full-court press with your NETS, and i give you hellaprops for sticking with your squad (too may people use the league's top 4 teams--particularly online) but isn't gameplay more about getting it "right" than doing something that we find effective? i totally agree that pressing in spots and periodically can be effective...but all game long without drastic fatigue penalties? Ummmm........gotta disagree with you there partner...
Hes a perfect example !!!
Old 09-08-2009, 11:57 AM   #63
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2K Veteran
I totally agree wit that man...them fags that cheese and do gay stuff online abuse these things...and they call themselves the best cuz of their record....but truthfully if the gameplay was just like real nba ball...alot of those...no let me refraize that....all of those 300 win 10 loss dudes would be in the losing column tough...
Ahmen!!! if i play a full court presser who presses me all quarter and i dont see gatorade bottle markers under all his players at the 1min mark the game is going back to where i rented it from not bought because i dont trust 2k anymore.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:02 PM   #64
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambf12
i agree with these but i personally would lean more towards gameplay. for example , suction animations and anything pre-canned really has to go. also, sim stats still aren't completely fixed - specifically rebounds. i've said it one and i'll say it again, rebounds off of blocked shots are not being counted. lastly, i think the ratings logic seems a little off. i think nogster uncovered this. why does the overall rating go up a lot when you increase awareness but not the attributes such as shooting and defense.

at least in the my player mode...why does awareness even matter if you're controlling the player the entire time?
Thats a good question, but they put that their if you decide to simulate your players career. That canned **** has got to go man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »