Home

NBA Live 10 Impressions From Da_Czar

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Impressions From Da_Czar within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-07-2009, 08:19 AM   #305
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: NBA Live 10 Impressions From Da_Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Court_vision
Has it been confirmed that DNA can be updated into your season?

I.e. last season, it was only uselful for one off games...if you were 30 games deep in a season, the DNA couldn't be loaded anyway.

I've seen Da_Czar mention "dynamic season"...is that confirmed as DNA can used into your existing season????

If so...that's pretty much the single greatest feature ever added to an NBA game.

If not...DNA is a cool feature, but really only useful for one off games.
ahh vision I can't speak on that at all. info should be coming up soon on that though. also check any posts by stephensommc or iminurbase I think they gave some quality hints.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2009, 08:22 AM   #306

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMcCoy
Sup, Czar...props on all this info, mang. Much appreciated.

I gotta say, I haven't been feeling the vids, but I respect your view. Looking forward to the demo.
I honestly can't wait for you guys to get the demo either. although i did not play the demo. it will be interesting to me if you find as much strategy as i did and I really want to know if the control aspect will cause guys to enjoy it who dislike that game from an animation stand point.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-07-2009, 08:25 AM   #307

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy75
I'd like to know about the atmosphere in phillips arena too!
Bigboy I put my impressions in the response to dirtypuppet. i liked it and felt it was very accurate and the lighting was perfect. joe's jumper looked sweet. Liked bibb's as well.

I loved the Plays for Joe in Atl's playbooks and loved the challenge of getting Josh's offense going. Very fun to play with.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:31 AM   #308

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy
Is it the same team working on both games or are they totally seperate?
There are 1 or two people who work on both games and the rest kind of just work on one game specifically. The great thing about this is that all the gameplay advancements can easily be incorporated into ncaa 10 and when ncaa 10 team expands or improves on a feature or control that can be incorporated into live 11.

from what i was able to see the teams work closely with one another and the ncaa 10 team really wants to deliver a true college experience and "not just nba live 10 with college uniforms. " quoted from the man in charge of ncaa 10.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:16 AM   #309
Rookie

OVR: 3

Czar Man...thanks for the love on the answer. You don't know how much having a brother that knows what he is doing means to Sim Nation. I look forward to the vids...hit up us with those A.S.A.P. Look forward to the Battleground this year, and two great games in Live 10 and 2k10. Much Praises.
-Sincerly Cortland "Infamous" Jones P.S. Sorry for the late response...cus the hands needed some sleep. Thanks for being real, and always keep it real.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:49 PM   #310
MVP

Cavsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 5
Thanks for the read Czar. I had two question. I heard that the PS3 demo of live will be coming out a week later from the 360? Also had did the Cavs look in the game?
Old 09-07-2009, 12:52 PM   #311
Rookie

OVR: 1

When can we expect a czarisode cuz unfortunately i have a ps3 so im hoping to see as much gameplay videos for the week i have to wait for the demo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2009, 12:55 PM   #312
Banned

OVR: 8

When will you be able to put up the video Da_Czar?
Or atleast give me a glimpse of Lebron James by taking a Sreenshot of the video?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »