Home

NBA Live 10 Impressions From Da_Czar

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Impressions From Da_Czar within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-04-2009, 09:19 AM   #185
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live 10 Impressions From Da_Czar

Czar....

Did you use the Raptors or play against the Raptors in any of your games ??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 09:20 AM   #186
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
LOL yeah man that is the natural tone and pitch. I am adding a lil bit extra to convey some meaning but That's how i sound man... In fact when I was at EAC one of the dev's who didn't know I was there though someone was playing one of my shows out loud with audio he hadn't heard... then he came around the corner and saw it was me... It was hilarious.... Side note the Live 10 dev's and engineers are some real Cool Dudes man. I wish I had more time to sit with them but literally after my tour I was in a literal basement separate from them the whole time. i spent most days with the Awesome media department.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmoney2002
I believe you mentioned this earlier in the thread but I am very curious about the net/ball/rim interaction. How is it compared to '09?
completely different and new and fresh. I hated that part of live 09 and it was NOT an issue at all. It may not be the best you have seen but in comination with everything else it does not take away from the game. I was able to see all types of makes and misses and it never felt limited like live 09.

If this is a huge area of focus for you then you may find something to dislike. I hated last years and felt the upgrade was appropriate however I would expect that they continue to improve in this area. Its not broken anymore to me.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-04-2009, 09:23 AM   #187
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Ahhh for most of my capture session they prefer for you to have the announcer and arena sounds down ( this is from the capture team not the live team, these things are handled by separate departments)

So I didn't hear enough to accurately comment on that. Sorry bout that ronimous !
Thats okay.. Thanks 4 the time man! Grats! Keep it up!
Old 09-04-2009, 09:26 AM   #188

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by green94
Czar - I think you mentioned that you played a game where you were blowing out a team. Did the CPU correctly adjust lineups in the 4th quarter (IE. put in subs, 12th man etc...).

Also, do we know if progressive fatigue has made it in?
I would say yes green but honestly besides looking at kobe not being aggressive I couldn't tell you who else was on the floor.

From what I saw in general the sub patterns looked very good. that laker blow out game was on 5 minutes quarters so I'm not sure how to extrapolate that over a 12 min game. In the few 12 min games I played the subs did feel right and I don't remember having any head scratchers..

remember guys I was capturing as welll so there were several games I didn't finish because I had what I needed. I think I and the live team agreed that if I am ever to go again we need more time so i can play as much as capture.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-04-2009, 09:29 AM   #189

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Czar....

Did you use the Raptors or play against the Raptors in any of your games ??
i did play against them for a quarter or two. I just remember calderon bangin and 3 running back with his hands up... I THINK he was doing that three fingers up on each hand thing...LOL Derozon was nice. I really don't remember much other than that.

Live 10 is such a full experience that there is a lot going on... seemingly all the time. I was difficult for me to take it all in and process it as it was going on. especially mixing in capturing and scripting a show while trying to play and scout the ai. Sorry I can't remember more about the raps but like I said It may have only been 1 5 minute quarter.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:30 AM   #190
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
LOL yeah man that is the natural tone and pitch. I am adding a lil bit extra to convey some meaning but That's how i sound man... In fact when I was at EAC one of the dev's who didn't know I was there though someone was playing one of my shows out loud with audio he hadn't heard... then he came around the corner and saw it was me... It was hilarious.... Side note the Live 10 dev's and engineers are some real Cool Dudes man. I wish I had more time to sit with them but literally after my tour I was in a literal basement separate from them the whole time. i spent most days with the Awesome media department.
Man you must of made the women melt back in your heyday...LOL

And congrats on the little one. Mrs. Czar is never gonna have a problem with the baby crying as he/she will instantly stop anytime that you speak to him/her. lol

***Baby crying***

"Hold up. What seems the be the problem my young one? Yo man Da_Czar is not really feeling the noise your making right now. Keep it cool." (In Czar voice)

***Baby stops crying***

Twitter: @ThoseFools

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...cd41cJK2238sIA
Old 09-04-2009, 09:31 AM   #191

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by green94

Also, do we know if progressive fatigue has made it in?
I can't confirm or deny this one. didn't play dynasty and certainly not enough to see. Also I left without getting any wrap up time with the dev's so i didn't really have a question and answer session.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 09:32 AM   #192

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMagic
Man you must of made the women melt back in your heyday...LOL

And congrats on the little one. Mrs. Czar is never gonna have a problem with the baby crying as he/she will instantly stop anytime that you speak to him/her. lol

***Baby crying***

"Hold up. What seems the be the problem my young one? Yo man Da_Czar is not really feeling the noise your making right now. Keep it cool." (In Czar voice)

***Baby stops crying***
LOL that is hilarious....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »