Home

NBA Live 10 Impressions From Da_Czar

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Impressions From Da_Czar within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-04-2009, 05:13 AM   #169
Banned

Court_vision's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: NBA Live 10 Impressions From Da_Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haval93
Great write-up Da_Czar...Did anybody have that feeling of hearing Czar voice while reading the article? lol

LOL...Yep!

I always read Czar's stuff in "his voice"....I even have that theme song of his running though my mind at times when I read his stuff, you know that whole "It's Da_Czar" thing...LOL.

Great write up bro. Really got me hyped. I've got a really good feeling we are going to see two pretty special NBA games this season.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:13 AM   #170
MVP

OVR: 18

Damn Czar,

You are really making me feel like I missed out on trying Live at our conference.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:20 AM   #171
Thats Pretty Funny

Gmoney2002's Arena

OVR: 12
Amazing write up Czar. Congrats on the Lil Czar
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 08:28 AM   #172
Banned

OVR: 7

Czar how about the arena audiO, the announcer? Can you tell something about it?
Old 09-04-2009, 08:30 AM   #173
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
Thanks, I hope they got Aldridge's jumper right. I've already seen Roy's, which looked great, so I hope the same goes for LA.
Man it looked right to me. even felt right. But I went to school in Portland so I KNOW how serious blazer fans are about their squad so I will just say I'm not sure
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-04-2009, 08:38 AM   #174
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Man it looked right to me. even felt right. But I went to school in Portland so I KNOW how serious blazer fans are about their squad so I will just say I'm not sure
Great impressions Czar.

Quick question:

Do you really talk like you do in your videos normally in your everyday life? Always wondered that. LOL

Twitter: @ThoseFools

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...cd41cJK2238sIA
Old 09-04-2009, 08:45 AM   #175

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
How was the post game Czar? Did guys like Duncan and Shaq feel like beasts down there?

Also did you feel like you had a variety of moves to go to in the post or was it limited like in Live 09?

Could you feel any difference between the power guys and the finesse guys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanner99
lmao was brand shooting a lot or was he being more of a defender/rebounder czar?
LOL I only played like 3 minutes of that game so there wasn't much time. I got the footage I needed really quick. So I am NOT saying brand wasn't a factor ! i just didn't play long enough.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 08:54 AM   #176

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkey33
Great read and really looking forward to this.

Czar, you mentioned it briefly but were there real battles in the post? Like a lot of collisions or were players still get pushed around by the more powerful offensive force even if it Dwight was defending the post?

I have been waiting so long for a game where the defensive players matter so I can build my super defensive team. Especially in the post also. Did you get the feeling that post defense was evident?

How was the weight of the players also when in the post? Can the big weighted guys push people around down there or back a smaller player down?

Thanks for the great preview and congrats on the bub.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
How was the post game Czar? Did guys like Duncan and Shaq feel like beasts down there?

Also did you feel like you had a variety of moves to go to in the post or was it limited like in Live 09?

Could you feel any difference between the power guys and the finesse guys?
I was not great at the post defense and most of my focus was on perimeter players so to be accurate let me just tell you what i remember.

When playing as the blazers vs boston I was NOT successful backing down and hitting turnarounds with Aldridge. He was much better served Hitting the face up jumper in that matchup with garnett.

I definitely felt the weight of Shaq but I didn't play with the brusers enough to be able to state that for a fact.

That is something else that can go in that bucket of as soon as I get it I can verify. But It wasn't something where I felt it wasn't right. Just need more time with that area.

Post game was Much better than live 09 it felt more complete. I really just need more time with this area.

As a side note I have a supreme amount of respect for guys who go see a game months ago and can still make accurate comments about what is or is not in the game. i was just there last week and with some of these questions is like ...Dang it i should have a better feel for that... Ah well. I am supposed to have the game soon stay on marcus if you think thats a good idea

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »