Home

NBA Developer Insights: NBA 2K10 Audio

This is a discussion on NBA Developer Insights: NBA 2K10 Audio within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-03-2009, 07:32 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: The new developer insight is up

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
i'm talking about integrated music in the background of the game. do you want examples?? here u have some:
Burnout Paradise
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
Shaun White Snowboarding
Little Big Planet
Street Fighter 4
Warhawk
The Godfather II
well backbreaker mention burnout and the way he describe it was that you hit the home button and basically select your music and it plays....now does the in-game music still plays or you have to put audio at 0 or does it completely turn off. BTW in case you havent figured it out i have 360 so yes im slow on what the ps3 can do
Old 09-03-2009, 07:32 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoHouse2814
well backbreaker mention burnout and the way he describe it was that you hit the home button and basically select your music and it plays....now does the in-game music still plays or you have to put audio at 0 or does it completely turn off. BTW in case you havent figured it out i have 360 so yes im slow on what the ps3 can do
so why are you arguing against ps3 users that have probably played alot more ps3 games than you?
Old 09-03-2009, 07:33 PM   #51
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
are u saying while your playing the game u can hear music or the music is integrated in the background cause those are two different things.

what this sounding like is that you can import music in the background of 2k10 on the 360 and let be heard in stadiums

what game on the ps3 allows intergrated music in the background?

The Show lets you use custom music for batter walkups
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2009, 07:34 PM   #52
MVP

donkey33's Arena

OVR: 10

Sounds impressive overall.

Can someone clarify though. Are all these updates about things going on around the league from your franchise or from the NBA. I really hope it's from the franchise because I don't want to hear about the NBA during those games. I have TV and the net to check that info out and would much prefer hearing about what is happening in my franchise/season.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:35 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
well i dont play THE SHOW(baseball is wack IMO) but sony makes that game so they can use whatever they want and limit other sports game to have it. you be foolish to believe that 2k developers said "you know what we gone give 360 custom music, and leave ps3 under the bus and tell the community sorry"

there is somethin behind the scene and i guarantee its on sony part
You're worse than those madden defenders. These developers aren't gods. They want 60 bucks for the game and yet I get short changed a feature becuase these bastards didn't want to add it. I shouldn't have to pay 60 bucks for the game since I'm not getting all the features so to hell with em.

Its sony fault?
Old 09-03-2009, 07:37 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
In Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 you can create a folder in your hard drive with all the mp3 you want and import them later into the game to add new songs to the game soundtrack, add chants to the crowd and the like.
oh ok now thats intergrated and what i believe 2k10 is doing. i dont believe its 2k fault cause its silly to believe they said "F U ps3 360 getting all features".

well i just say wait until we get explanation before passing blame to either 2k or sony
Old 09-03-2009, 07:38 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 4

Where is that 2k guy now? Why won't he come on here and clear this matter up for us?

If 2k10 didn't look so damn awesome with my player and all, I would probably just skip it this year and hope for some ps3 love next year by 2k.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2009, 07:39 PM   #56
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkey33

Can someone clarify though. Are all these updates about things going on around the league from your franchise or from the NBA. I really hope it's from the franchise because I don't want to hear about the NBA during those games. I have TV and the net to check that info out and would much prefer hearing about what is happening in my franchise/season.
Both. If you are in a franchise it will update your franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »