Home

NBA Live 10 Q&A: Round Two

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Q&A: Round Two within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-31-2009, 11:38 PM   #25
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA Live 10 Q&A: Round Two

Having authentic playbooks will make the teams play real basketball if you can't see that connection then I don't know what to tell you.

Players will be getting the ball and run the same sets they do in real life it can't get any more real then that man.

You're just reaching for flaws now Lol at trying to discredit the idea of authentic plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2009, 11:52 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1
Nice to see that they captured real player jumpshot animations (cant wait to see them). Im also glad to see that they are taking that hop skipping thing which was getting really annoying to see all the time. I want to see different things happen when people score. Im loving that the post moves are getting attention. They sound good this year. WOW, and we could actually pin the ball on the glass; Here I come Lebron.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:09 AM   #27
MVP

krazyboy225's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbz06
Why can't you guys stay on topic?

This is a Q&A thread about Live 10...
Pbz06 stop calling people 2k guys... if you learn to ignore those posts..then you'll be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Real life isn't as fluid and pretty looking as people think it is.
Instagram
Twitter

Last edited by 23; 09-01-2009 at 02:18 AM.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:16 AM   #28
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
This is awesome news about the playbooks. Running plays in basketball games has completely sucked for so long. Live 09 had a decent play calling system implemented, but the problem was that the actual plays you ran were lame as hell.

This is a major game-changer right here, especially for those who play against the CPU.

Live will be getting my money this year for sure.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:00 AM   #29
All Star

Jonesy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
OS: Will the designated defensive stoppers move over to other positions to guard opposing star offensive players? I always hated how guys like Bruce Bowen would only cover other small forwards, even if the opposing star was playing shooting guard etc. Also will they do a better job of recognizing stars and double teaming/denying the ball at times other than when the offensive players get "hot"?

MW: By default, your players will guard whoever they’re matched up with according to position. You can change your matchups on the fly this year if you’d like. And yes, the double-team logic was rewritten this year, and it does a much better job recognizing valid threats and hot players when deciding who to help on.

Thanks for the answer to my Q. Looks like a no that defensive "stoppers" won't be swapping over to cover offensive stars this year (the cpu not my player which i can control). Maybe next year? No biggie....
Old 09-01-2009, 02:11 AM   #30
Banned

OVR: 6
Whats the story with the player intros? The starters coming on the court at the same time one doing a superman dance what is that ?! I want authentic not westside story dance offs
Old 09-01-2009, 02:15 AM   #31
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by And one1
Whats the story with the player intros? The starters coming on the court at the same time one doing a superman dance what is that ?! I want authentic not westside story dance offs
It is a green screen. It's what you see on tv. It's only for the playoffs. They have the regular intros too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2009, 02:21 AM   #32
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by And one1

It really helps to read before you make posts like this man

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »