Home

NBA Live 10 Video: Cavs @ Celtics

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Video: Cavs @ Celtics within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 11:32 PM   #345
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: NBA Live 10 Video: Cavs @ Celtics

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
no i'll still try the demo and maybe i was a little over the top by saying no chance in hell. I should have said the demo really needs to impress me big time to get me to buy this game because i dont think it looks as great as i thought it would when i first started hearing the info. When i heard all the info i was pumped and ready to jump ship. Then after watching this video it showed me that its still not the top basketball game out there yet although it does looked improved over 09 but like i said, 09 was horrible.
Its funny, This is EXACTLY how I feel with the OTHER NBA GAME... HONESTLY LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2009, 11:47 PM   #346
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

this is the final build correct?
Old 08-31-2009, 12:05 AM   #347
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

I can't wait til I get the game in my hands...

Honestly, I've seen dudes on here complain about alot of stuff over the weeks and ended up getting every last one of their complaints shut down.

This game may not be for everyone, but sure will be for me as a fan of the game. They've put so much work into this game i'd be cheating myself being a game company fanboy and ignoring what each game brings for my enjoyment.

I see dudes here complaining that said they wouldn't even get the game. Some of you guys are just too old to be playing games, or are just in a rut and won't enjoy anything no matter what happens....That doesn't even include the guys who have EA agendas in here, those im going to be on you for your trolling be sure about that.

Anyhow, if a guy like biglami who wont hold back his discontent with garbage likes what he saw, and a guy like Sage who hated EA likes the improvements then there are some things done right.

I have a feeling the AI will be the real deal this year in the battles it gives you game to game. Can't wait to play
Old 08-31-2009, 12:12 AM   #348
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

Honestly, I've seen dudes on here complain about alot of stuff over the weeks and ended up getting every last one of their complaints shut down.

This game may not be for everyone, but sure will be for me as a fan of the game. They've put so much work into this game i'd be cheating myself being a game company fanboy and ignoring what each game brings for my enjoyment.

I see dudes here complaining that said they wouldn't even get the game. Some of you guys are just too old to be playing games, or are just in a rut and won't enjoy anything no matter what happens....That doesn't even include the guys who have EA agendas in here, those im going to be on you for your trolling be sure about that.

Anyhow, if a guy like biglami who wont hold back his discontent with garbage likes what he saw, and a guy like Sage who hated EA likes the improvements then there are some things done right.

I have a feeling the AI will be the real deal this year in the battles it gives you game to game. Can't wait to play

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 08-31-2009, 12:13 AM   #349
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

^^^^^^ ^^^

Read my mind Sage...

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 08-31-2009, 12:15 AM   #350
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
It wasn't about how far he can or does jump-- it's about the way in which he dunks. He's not as flashy I guess would be the best word-- he doesn't flail his legs like in the Live video. It's just basic but thunderous dunks for the most part.

Look at his legs right there-- he never brings his legs up like that (anymore). He keeps the soles of his feet facing the floor IRL.

Thats such a weak and pathetic nitpick man. You can do better than this Ray

I can see if it was a J-Rich windmill with 3 guys standing around but you're dismissing a perfectly good executed play just to point out that the soles of his feet shot be parallell to the floor...

YOU definitely dont need to play this game then because you're going to have brain failure if you're going to play and look for weakness like this
Old 08-31-2009, 12:25 AM   #351
MVP

krazyboy225's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

Thats such a weak and pathetic nitpick man. You can do better than this Ray

I can see if it was a J-Rich windmill with 3 guys standing around but you're dismissing a perfectly good executed play just to point out that the soles of his feet shot be parallell to the floor...

YOU definitely dont need to play this game then because you're going to have brain failure if you're going to play and look for weakness like this
LOL.... Very true though... you know this game is making progress when the only complaints you read are minor..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Real life isn't as fluid and pretty looking as people think it is.
Instagram
Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2009, 12:31 AM   #352
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

That's a BINGO!!!!!!!!!OH is that how you say it? I mean, Just BINGO
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »