OVR: 16
Re: NBA 2K10 Q&A

Is the Drive cam still in the game?

thanks Chase
Old 08-29-2009, 10:50 AM   #210
MVP

OVR: 25

Are jerseys actually "black", instead of dark gray??
Old 08-30-2009, 06:23 AM   #211
Rookie

OVR: 2

Will the legends from the 50's-80's have the smaller shorts this year or will we see guys like Bob Cousy & Wilt Chamberlain in knee length baggy shorts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2009, 06:46 AM   #212
Rookie

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2K
Will the legends from the 50's-80's have the smaller shorts this year or will we see guys like Bob Cousy & Wilt Chamberlain in knee length baggy shorts?
Come on, bring the retro shorts from back in the day. (the short shorts)
Old 08-30-2009, 12:59 PM   #213
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
I was just wondering since I don't have Xbox Live (I did however go download the Draft Combine at my friend's house) If I play the DC at my house (remember no xbox live) will I still be able to upload my player from DC to NBA 2k10?
Old 08-30-2009, 03:04 PM   #214
Banned

OVR: 10
good write up man thanks for all that 2k9 is sounding perfect.
i have a question .
the generic rookies in association mode do they come with accesories at all or beards? in 2k9 no generic rookies came in the league with random accesories or beards soo i was hoping they had this fixed in 2k10 if not maybe you could mention it to one of the developers? it really needs to be fixed because the league becomes very bland in later years when its mostly generic players, i really i dont like editing all the rookies each year. it is very time consuming. thanks man'
Old 08-30-2009, 06:29 PM   #215
Rookie

mot5082's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeStrangeSin
good write up man thanks for all that 2k9 is sounding perfect.
i have a question .
the generic rookies in association mode do they come with accesories at all or beards? in 2k9 no generic rookies came in the league with random accesories or beards soo i was hoping they had this fixed in 2k10 if not maybe you could mention it to one of the developers? it really needs to be fixed because the league becomes very bland in later years when its mostly generic players, i really i dont like editing all the rookies each year. it is very time consuming. thanks man'
If it's anything like the draft combine then yeah is should come with beards at least. I hope they give them accessories though. I have one issue with the combine. Has any besides me noticed that in every game there's a play whether on your team or the opposing team that has either your hairstyle, beard or sometimes even both? Basically they are like your identical twin. Every body else is somewhat unique, but there's just that one that is like a mirror image of your player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2009, 07:25 PM   #216
MVP

Kully's Arena

OVR: 22

A post made on 2K's forums:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaCurse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN5a9TRm660

Honestly, though, this dunk would be REALLY IMPOSSIBLE and REALLY RARE to pull off. A lot of things have to be in place before this dunk can be even attempted. First off, all 360 dunks (and all flashy dunks for that matter) require no defenders to be within 15 feet of the dunker -- in front, to the left, and to the right.

Secondly, you have to input a 360 stick twirl in order to execute the move. In 2K9, we mapped some 360 dunks to the Flashy (RSTICK to the left of basket) command and it made them too frequent. Now, you really have to get your stick input mastered in order to pull these babies off.

Thirdly, these dunks have a low shot%. Yes, we have percentage on dunks now. You can pull off the move, but it's never a guaranteed 2 points. The more difficult the dunk, the harder it is to make them.

To the online question, no player will have these dunks in a ranked online game. They're really meant for the My Player mode and Edit Player (offline) if you wanted.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »