Home

NBA Live 10 Video: Cavs @ Celtics

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Video: Cavs @ Celtics within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 06:23 PM   #233
Banned

OVR: 1
YALL CANT BE SERIOUS THIS LOOK LIKE TRASH , WAIT TILL 2K 10 DEMO COME OUT YALL GONE SEE HOW A REAL BASKETBALL GAME LOOK LIKE. NOT NO STICK FIGURE GAME WITH FAKE ANIMATION
Old 08-29-2009, 06:28 PM   #234
Banned

OVR: 1
ONE MORE THING LEBRON WALKED HIS @SS 0FF
Old 08-29-2009, 06:29 PM   #235
Banned

OVR: 23
Re: NBA Live 10 Video: Cavs @ Celtics

Quote:
Originally Posted by janthony
YALL CANT BE SERIOUS THIS LOOK LIKE TRASH , WAIT TILL 2K 10 DEMO COME OUT YALL GONE SEE HOW A REAL BASKETBALL GAME LOOK LIKE. NOT NO STICK FIGURE GAME WITH FAKE ANIMATION
um shut up this not no lah 2k forum we aint discussin dat this bowt the video so koo owt wit da fan bwoi ish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2009, 06:29 PM   #236
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Statuto
All in all, Im watching this video and thinking....nothing has changed. This video looks nothing like basketball. Basketball has fluidity. In this video, guys seem very robotic, stiff. I really hate to diss the efforts of EA and Live dev crew..... It does look better than old Lives, but then again it looks the same.

Just as a basketball fan and not a "2K fanboy", this doesn't look like basketball. KG's dunk was so stiff and slow, Ray Allen would not get blocked by Delonte west (it woulda been a foul), and maybe because the video quality is poor, but everyone appears the same size. I hope your not thinking this looks better than 2K9, because put both of them side by side and I can't say that this version of Live would be any better than last year version of 2K.....I hope to see some 2K footage soon. Sept is next week and then its 5 weeks until the release of both games....

I hope Live fans are happy and not faking the love. This game will not live up to the hype. I gurantee that. If this is the best they could give you guys, do you really want 2K to come out with a video that will crush this one???

Damn, I guess I couldn't hold back my bias, oh well. It's your guys preference and I hope it makes you all happy.
Just wow...
I'm fast, dudes can't get past my past
How they supposed to deal with my perfect present?"
Old 08-29-2009, 06:33 PM   #237
MVP

OVR: 18

Fanboyism is a disease...
I'm fast, dudes can't get past my past
How they supposed to deal with my perfect present?"
Old 08-29-2009, 06:34 PM   #238
Banned

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by janthony
IF YALL THANK THIS GAME LOOK GOOD I WANNA SEE DA COMPLIMENTS FOR 2K10. 2K9 LOOK BETTER THAN THIS, MATTER FACT IT IS BETTER
datz yo opinion we aint gtta agree wit yew
Old 08-29-2009, 06:48 PM   #239
Rookie

OVR: 5

Damn you fanboys... 2k and live fanboys! Destroying this thread and many others. If your mom doesn't want to buy you both games, your problem not ours.
Old 08-29-2009, 06:55 PM   #240
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
I didn't see garnett travel/walk.
His legs are moving as he pump fakes, then he takes a step before dropping the basketball as he turns off the post.

The game looks good, but it's a walk. It's mostly just animations branching together too quickly and too smoothly. When I think of weight, I think of situations like that where weight should limit movement from the user's hands. That branching animation proves that while it may, it doesn't always when it should.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »