Home

NBA Live 10 Video: Cavs @ Celtics

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Video: Cavs @ Celtics within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 07:50 AM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 10 Video: Cavs @ Celtics

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
That's the best Live gameplay video I have seen. Nice improvements EA!

Keep it going. There were a couple of herky-jerky moments, but there was a lot of good in that video. Very smooth compared to Live 09 and previous versions.

For a guy who has bought 2K for the past 4 years, this year is going to be a close call. I'm interested to see some 2K gameplay videos to compare.

I love the battle between Live and 2K right now. Both teams are putting out quality products.
Same thoughts here. I preferred 2K in the past, but judging from the Live 10 videos, it might be a very hard choice this year. I've always been a fan of Live's dribble stick and it seems that dribbles are really great this year. And the animations and player models have improved alot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2009, 08:33 AM   #162
Banned

Brankles's Arena

OVR: 23

Man, whoever was playing scored almost every time down the floor. Not sure what difficulty it was on, or if the demo player was just really good at the game, but defense seemed to be little factor when taking a shot that wasn't highly contested.

Also, the Celtics were jacking up shots left and right early on the shot clock.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:48 AM   #163
Rookie

OVR: 2

Just got off of a cruise ship and what do I see????........Beautiful, seamless game footage such as this. I'm not sayin' that this game is as stunning to look at as a carribean sunset.......................but its close.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:58 AM   #164
Rookie

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
This looked almost 100% like an authentic televised game. The AI taking advantage of vajario in the air.

But Paul Pierce does not always shoot off balance like that. Another reason why you guys should think about adding multiple types of shots, like leaners and side shots and regular pull ups.

Also this video didnt have the nets of the passing video.

We dont know what other shots they have so i wouldnt assume that Paul Pierce only has the shot. Also look at James first shoot it think that was different that his step back jumper if i am not mistaken.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:02 AM   #165
Rookie

OVR: 5
people keep saying James traveled, you guess need to look a lot closer. he takes to steps and there is a bump but no travel.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2009, 09:09 AM   #166
Banned

OVR: 7

all I can say is W.O.W! Good Job!
Old 08-29-2009, 09:23 AM   #167
Rookie

OVR: 6

I think in the future you guys should get a whole commentary team. Like on ESPN games have stan and mark, and on ABC have two others, etc etc.

10,000 lines? that's awesome, i was getting a little worried about the commentary in that footage but since you mentioned it just hit a rough spot then i believe you. There hasn't been one time where I have heard you say something about the game and be wrong. I mean for pete's sake it is your game so why would you be wrong.

I am still going to play my games on superstar regardless of what difficulty that was.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:25 AM   #168
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by streets354
NBA LIVE 10 IS NO GOOD JUST LIKE 09... 10 HAS A LITTLE MORE STUFF THAT'S IT 2K10 IS NICE AND THAT'S FROM PLAYING THE GAME
Insecure 2k fanboy here.. TROLL! Theres no need to compare it to the other game...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »