Home

NBA Live 10 Video: Cavs @ Celtics

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Video: Cavs @ Celtics within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 01:45 AM   #137
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA Live 10 Video: Cavs @ Celtics

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I didnt like the video or the camera angle

I saw some things I did like but for the most part I enjoyed the cheese video more, and that was ewww
Now that i've had time to sit still... I dont hate the camera angle... its a broadcast angle which is fine because it shows everything which is a plus and from the looks of it its even better than Live 09 because the crowd is more alive in the stadium and you see more player interaction on the court.

I liked the camera angle in the other video because it showed off the visuals very well, being much closer to the court than this, but its not on my tv so it doesnt matter. Im sure it blows Live 09 out of the water and that looks great on my tv.

What I do like about KG's dunk is the move he made to get it. He faked a fadeaway jumper then took the lane when Varejao took the bite... I sure hope we can do that move manually.

LeBron's stepback and follow through jumper is just sick..plain old sick. Live has had its share of great fadeaways and stepbacks and this is another one to chalk up. I cannot wait to try some of this in the game.

Said it once and i'll say it again... PP's jumper looks awesome, and for those who played Live 09 know its a huge improvement. Not sure if it'll be changed or not but I happen to like it.

Moe's move was pretty sick as well... nice hopstep and backboard layup.

Even Sheed had something to say to someone at the end of the video.. Nice

Makes me wonder what else is in store.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:50 AM   #138
PDX

RipCity71252's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Now that i've had time to sit still... I dont hate the camera angle... its a broadcast angle which is fine because it shows everything which is a plus and from the looks of it its even better than Live 09 because the crowd is more alive in the stadium and you see more player interaction on the court.

I liked the camera angle in the other video because it showed off the visuals very well, being much closer to the court than this, but its not on my tv so it doesnt matter. Im sure it blows Live 09 out of the water and that looks great on my tv.
23, I see what your saying about the camera angle, but I'm pretty sure this broadcast angle will be fully customizable like it was in Live 09. (ability to adjust both camera angle/height and zoom level)
Old 08-29-2009, 01:52 AM   #139
Gameplay Director, NBA2k

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
What I do like about KG's dunk is the move he made to get it. He faked a fadeaway jumper then took the lane when Varejao took the bite... I sure hope we can do that move manually.
tap shot button. If defender bites, move left stick (or right stick) to either side to drive in that direction.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:52 AM   #140
Banned

OVR: 16

video looks nice, cant wait to play this game! i'm supposed to be giving a away a free copy on my website i should just keep it for my self lol
Old 08-29-2009, 01:53 AM   #141
AI3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Looks great.
But B.Scal over reacts whenn KG gets a rebound, I never seen anyone that excited when his teammate gets a board. lol
And still has retarted block sounds.

But all in all, It looks nice.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2009, 01:57 AM   #142
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
tap shot button. If defender bites, move left stick (or right stick) to either side to drive in that direction.
That one looked more than just a regular pump fake, or was that because of the kind of jumper KG has? Either way the move around the man in the post last year was kind of canned, but this makes playing defense even more intersting now

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipCity71252
23, I see what your saying about the camera angle, but I'm pretty sure this broadcast angle will be fully customizable like it was in Live 09. (ability to adjust both camera angle/height and zoom level)

Yep but that might have been a regular camera and knowing Beluba he loves camera angles that are playable from all over... another plus im sure.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:08 AM   #143
Banned

OVR: 22
i luv the vid and everything about it. looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than 09, i cant wait to play the demo this game will bball crack
Old 08-29-2009, 02:08 AM   #144
yellow

23's Arena

Another thing, i havent seen one rebound in all of these videos drop to the ground like in the past.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »