Home

NBA Live 10 Video: Cavs @ Celtics

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Video: Cavs @ Celtics within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 09:50 PM   #81
MVP

OVR: 30
Re: NBA Live 10 Video: Cavs @ Celtics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
enjoyed live 09? wow. lol
Lol - Uhh, no. It's all opinion but I have to agree, at least from a demo standpoint. I dug the demo but not enough to make the Live 09 purchase. I did buy Live 08 and 2K8 but mostly played Live 08. Last year was strictly 2K9 but I definitely share the same feeling. I enjoyed the Live 09 demo. I've been saying for the longest that Live DOES do SOME things better than 2K. Plus I like the "feel" of Live. Their control scheme is much better, imo. Makes me feel like I'm actually playing b-ball when I play it. I'm actually downloading the Live 09 demo, again, for about the 12th time - Lol.

As for this vid - NICE...but I have to admit, that this vid made Live look like Live whereas the Live 10 Passing Tutorial vid seemed different and more life-like. Maybe Mike was playing a more updated version of Live 10 in the tutorial.

Anyway, the Lebron stepback then shot from right inside the arc was PRICELESS. I thought it was him, for real, lol, then his crab dribble-dribble - WOOOO!! Sickness in a bag. I wonder if that will be called a walk at times. Now THAT would be bananas!! Marcus, if you are reading, get those refs with the shaky whistles ala Tim Donaghy...

Oh, did ANYONE catch Rondo's off ball trip and fall after tripping over a defender's leg/foot? It was the play where he made the bad pass near the beginning of the vid. Not long after the pass, he trips over the defender who is actually standing. Nice touch. The game is gunna need a lot of those small details cuz we KNOW 2K is gunna bring it in the animations department.

Also, as it's been said a guhmillion times, already, Pierce shoots like Pierce - Nice.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:52 PM   #82
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

I didnt like the video or the camera angle

I saw some things I did like but for the most part I enjoyed the cheese video more, and that was ewww
Old 08-28-2009, 09:52 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 5

Solid gameplay video. Still a bit on the short side to get a feel for how the overall pacing of the game is, but still good non the less. I absolutely love the smoothness from dribbling to shooting; the parts with LBJ looked seamless. Also the pass to Mo when LBJ was baseline looked exactly like something he'd do.

The forearm block on Ray Ray just looked awkward. It would look so much better if
Delonte went up and grabbed the ball instead of attempting to swat it away.

I noticed they got Pierces follow through down, but the way he positions his body is off. He rarely seperates his legs on a shot as much as Live has him doing. First shot of this video is a perfect example of how he typically shoots.

Old 08-28-2009, 09:53 PM   #84
bls
MVP

bls's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I didnt like the video or the camera angle

I saw some things I did like but for the most part I enjoyed the cheese video more, and that was ewww
I sadly agree
Old 08-28-2009, 09:56 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 0
NBA LIVE 10 IS NO GOOD JUST LIKE 09... 10 HAS A LITTLE MORE STUFF THAT'S IT 2K10 IS NICE AND THAT'S FROM PLAYING THE GAME
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2009, 09:58 PM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by streets354
NBA LIVE 10 IS NO GOOD JUST LIKE 09... 10 HAS A LITTLE MORE STUFF THAT'S IT 2K10 IS NICE AND THAT'S FROM PLAYING THE GAME
Yup. Uh huh.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:59 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessKaz
Solid gameplay video. Still a bit on the short side to get a feel for how the overall pacing of the game is, but still good non the less. I absolutely love the smoothness from dribbling to shooting; the parts with LBJ looked seamless. Also the pass to Mo when LBJ was baseline looked exactly like something he'd do.

The forearm block on Ray Ray just looked awkward. It would look so much better if
Delonte went up and grabbed the ball instead of attempting to swat it away.

I noticed they got Pierces follow through down, but the way he positions his body is off. He rarely seperates his legs on a shot as much as Live has him doing. First shot of this video is a perfect example of how he typically shoots.

That vid reminds me of nba live 10...Amazeing
Old 08-28-2009, 09:59 PM   #88
MVP

BiggD's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Live 10 vid Celts Vs Cavs

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!! finally, great to see gameplay
3.Blake Griffin
4.Ben Wallace
5.Shawn Kemp
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »