Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Passing Controls

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Passing Controls within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-28-2009, 04:42 PM   #105
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: New NBA LIVE 10 Blog Post: Passing Controls

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindo9595
Who cares about coaches sitting down, if they make them do it then it's fine, but i could live without that. I don't even pay attention to the coaches.
Just because it's not a big deal to you doesn't mean it's not a big deal to everyone... people have different opinions. Believe it or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2009, 04:43 PM   #106
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
Just because it's not a big deal to you doesn't mean it's not a big deal to everyone... people have different opinions. Believe it or not.
Thank u sir.....
ITs my opinion.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:47 PM   #107
GOAT

Melman's Arena

OVR: 8

Will the gameplay vid you guys will be releasing today have audio? (crowd, arena sounds, commentating, etc.)

Havent really got a chance to hear how this game sounds from an enviroment standpoint without some music or noise in the background. It would be pretty cool to get a sneek peek of that.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:22 PM   #108
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melman
Will the gameplay vid you guys will be releasing today have audio? (crowd, arena sounds, commentating, etc.)

Havent really got a chance to hear how this game sounds from an enviroment standpoint without some music or noise in the background. It would be pretty cool to get a sneek peek of that.
Yeah I would like that too.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:36 PM   #109
NBA LIVE Producer

iminurbase's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesniper321
Hey guys something just came to my mind, I'm from France and I don't want to hear french comments, will we have the choice between french and english comments?
You'll have to set the entire language to English to hear English commentary.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:41 PM   #110
NBA LIVE Producer

iminurbase's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
YES!!! I like the way freestyle passing eliminates that old problem of players stopping as they make passes. I always hated how every time I passed the ball, the passer would slow his steps and come to a stop as he made the pass. In real basketball players make passes on the move and will continue running as they pass without breaking their momentum at all...I always thought it should be a default that if a player is moving as he makes a pass, he should continue moving and not stop as he passes.

Beluba - can this be made into a default for every moving pass? There is really no reason for a player to stop moving as he makes a pass.

Anyway - I'm loving the direct pass receiver control (pretty much a take off of 2k's icon lead passing, except way better because you have TOTAL control of the receiver). There is really no reason to even use the old pass button anymore. If I were EA, I'd eliminate the pass button completely and use that button for some kind of new control feature. It's really just redundant to waste a whole button on passing when freestyle and direct passing are much better anyway.
lol, I actually haven't used A to pass in months. I love getting past the first defender then using my right stick to dish off on the move.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:53 PM   #111
Rookie

thesniper321's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by iminurbase
You'll have to set the entire language to English to hear English commentary.
That's tight tanks a lot iminurbase and stephenson for president and mike for prime minister
The whole EA crew for governor
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2009, 06:58 PM   #112
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14

the only problem I see is at the beginning when he does a normal pass to luol deng...there is a long delay between when he presses the button and when his player actually makes the pass. I can see this becoming annoying if you are trying to quickly whip the ball to a teammate but you can't because the button/pass is not quick and responsive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »