Home

NBA 2K10 Kobe Bryant Signature Play Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Kobe Bryant Signature Play Trailer within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-26-2009, 03:11 PM   #257
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K10 Kobe Bryant Signature Play Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
You're calling out the virtual refs for not calling a carry as Kobe walks the ball up the court with no one on him?
Great write up by the way, Chase.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:12 PM   #258
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
Not at all Chase, I'm calling out the dribbling animation and the ball being too high.
If they don't call it in real life why are you complaining?

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 08-26-2009, 03:13 PM   #259
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Not at all Chase, I'm calling out the dribbling animation and the ball being too high.
Ridiculous.

Watch the NBA, you will see carries on every single possession down the floor.

Gary Payton carried for a living.

Wade carries all the time.

It's a non-call.

There is nothing wrong with his dribble, he is not always going to be slouched over, watch any Kobe highlight vids as he brings the ball up.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:27 PM   #260
Pro

HoosierDaddy's Arena

OVR: 21

I guess I'm just an old school type fan then. Gone are the days of actually following the rules and that's what is sad. I guess you guys think it's okay for superstar players to be able to get away with such moves, yet the no name guys have to actually adapt their games and not be treated the same way. Anyone who tells me this isn't the truth, needs to have their eyes checked.

I agree that there's carries and travels on EVERY possession these days, however, I think it's unfair that only certain players get these calls. It's not a "non-call", it's a call based on who has the ball.

Now it's off-topic, we'll have to agree to disagree on this. What is everyone else's thoughts on the teaser?
Old 08-26-2009, 03:47 PM   #261
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
I guess I'm just an old school type fan then. Gone are the days of actually following the rules and that's what is sad. I guess you guys think it's okay for superstar players to be able to get away with such moves, yet the no name guys have to actually adapt their games and not be treated the same way. Anyone who tells me this isn't the truth, needs to have their eyes checked.

I agree that there's carries and travels on EVERY possession these days, however, I think it's unfair that only certain players get these calls. It's not a "non-call", it's a call based on who has the ball.

Now it's off-topic, we'll have to agree to disagree on this. What is everyone else's thoughts on the teaser?
I feel the exact same way that you do HD, but I was pointing out that one shouldn't hold that against the clip that we saw, that's all. I think the teaser was just that, a teaser. One thing I can say when it comes to 2k basketball, they rarely disappoint.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 03:47 PM   #262
Rookie

Arod2k9's Arena

OVR: 7
It looks more like a John Starks leaner than a Kobe! I'm not worried about the goodness of the game, I'm just concerned that it my be too similar to 2k9 which I bought but spent too much time messing with the sliders to play simulation b-ball. I want the game to be good out of the box, and not have to worried that the game is programmed to humiliate you at superstar level when playing with my Knicks! It was as if the games were pre-determined and I had no shot unless I lower the computer sliders. Even the scrubs would have no trouble making plays for others and the game didn't look and feel fluid.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:02 PM   #263
Rookie

OVR: 1
I LIKE IT******
Old 08-26-2009, 04:38 PM   #264
Banned

OVR: 1

Hope they fix Gilbert arenas shot by the time the game come out cus that shot in the dc is not his shot!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »