Home

NBA Live 10 Demo Hands-On Preview

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Demo Hands-On Preview within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-24-2009, 11:22 AM   #193
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA Live 10 Demo Hands-On Preview

I think people just dont believe him
Old 08-24-2009, 12:26 PM   #194
OS Member #242

gopadres's Arena

OVR: 22
Might have to give it rent! Haven't played this series in over 5 years.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:58 PM   #195
Banned

OVR: 11
Is it me or is every feature listed for Live 10, has been a feature in NBA 2K series? On the fly coaching, defense pressure is loose, medium, or tight, I understand Mike came over from 2K, but what did he do, take the blueprint with him? Is Live 10 a 2K9 clone? Nothing new in the feature set, holding b to bring up pick and roll?....2K. Right stick to influence layups?..2K again. I guess these things are new to live, but 2k has had these things for years. I better not hear how live is so great, when all the newness is copied from 2K
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 03:08 PM   #196
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokez4DAyz
Is it me or is every feature listed for Live 10, has been a feature in NBA 2K series? On the fly coaching, defense pressure is loose, medium, or tight, I understand Mike came over from 2K, but what did he do, take the blueprint with him? Is Live 10 a 2K9 clone? Nothing new in the feature set, holding b to bring up pick and roll?....2K. Right stick to influence layups?..2K again. I guess these things are new to live, but 2k has had these things for years. I better not hear how live is so great, when all the newness is copied from 2K
he's trying to make live realistic so he's using his own features in it just like he did in 2k.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:10 PM   #197
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:

Hey man, how can the guy who designed these things copy himself?

Look and let us all get off of this trip...if it makes sense for basketball im all for it... both games take things from eachother but we have a case here where a guy came up with some things that makes sense for BASKETBALL...

Lets not add the game company fan taglines as if there are some kind of patents to what a game can and cannot have.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:34 PM   #198
Banned

Mike Wang didn't make 2K by himself. Furthermore, I don't like these kinds of topics, the let's save live topic. Ok, I agree there are certain things that all basketball video games should have, but the more I read, until I play it for myself, it looks like live wanted all the best features of 2k, in their game, so they copied, yes. Now by saying that, I will get live fanatics attacking me, I'm just giving my honest op. I play 2k way more than live, but I stay updated with what there doing. How the two shoot buttons didn't make it? Haha. It never was needed. Papa john created pizza hut and left and started his own company, he didn't just clone the pizza hut pizza...
Old 08-26-2009, 03:40 PM   #199
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Papa john created pizza hut and left and started his own company, he didn't just clone the pizza hut pizza...
lol wut

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Schnatter
Old 08-26-2009, 03:41 PM   #200
Banned

Or was it domino's? I forget...I wanna pizza now

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »