Home

NBA 2K10 Q&A

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Q&A within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 04:02 AM   #201
Rookie

OVR: 4
Can we add legends to team like in 2K9? Can we edit players contracts like in 2k9?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 04:49 AM   #202
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NBA 2K10 Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptnKirk12
I'm pretty disappointed with the only one year contracts for My Player, that kind of defeats the purpose of making it onto an NBA team and making that team "yours" So instead of not being able to demand a trade or just wait until your a free agent, you can move after every year. That's pretty sad and is honestly something that could really hurt that mode, fix that next year 2K, because that's a slap in the face to this game mode calling it a true career mode when you can move every year.
They've said that the NBA doesn't like demanding trades and they wanted to give people the ability to play with different teams if you want. If you get your guy good enough you and you play well enough for your team you'll get offers from the team you're on so really I don't see the issue.

Quote:
Really liking all the little details about sig styles though, and can't wait for the Association mode, kind of disappointing that we won't get real DLeague players, but I didn't know the players were not part of the DLeague contract. Maybe sometime in the future, but it'll be nice to be able to develop the rookies when they won't be getting any playing time on your team.
They would have to go out and sign each guy who isn't already with an NBA team. They have the guys who are on teams though, why isn't that enough?

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 08-26-2009, 12:10 PM   #203
Rookie

OVR: 1
Actual 2k10 Draft Combine gameplay footage! Finally!!!!

Old 08-26-2009, 02:58 PM   #204
Rookie

drewbaby1414's Arena

OVR: 7

I am glad to hear that they worked on the sim engine....I hope that the stats come out real in the Assosicaiton mode this year...last year was a total bummer
Old 08-27-2009, 12:16 AM   #205
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

OVR: 17

Chase, I've noticed in the Draft Combine the kobe zoom v wasn't one of the options to choose from. Did you happen to notice them in the build you played. Or are the shoes that are in the draft combine the same as in the actual game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2009, 06:05 PM   #206
AI3
Rookie

OVR: 6
im wondering the same thing with the shoes. Are there more kicks in 2k10 than in the DC?
Old 08-28-2009, 02:18 PM   #207
MVP

MelMan1486's Arena

OVR: 12

This has probably been said or answered but I didn't see it after reading a couple pages. Will there be Home and Away accessories?, or do I still have to edit my players (like Melo) everytime I go from home to away?
Old 08-28-2009, 03:41 PM   #208
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48
What are the "Association Mode" achievements based on?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »