Home

NBA 2K10 Kobe Bryant Signature Play Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Kobe Bryant Signature Play Trailer within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-25-2009, 09:32 PM   #209
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K10 Kobe Bryant Signature Play Trailer

I'm not impressed, what exactly was supposed to excite us about that trailer, and that doesn't even look like Kobe.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:33 PM   #210
Banned

OVR: 6
I think some people complain an awful lot. "Oh they didnt address sliding, oh the court color is off, oh kobe doesn't look like that, what about defense this, and what about jersey physics and how the cloth hangs......"???????

seriously those of you know who you are, I'm talkin to you mofo. complain complain complain is all you guys have done. "o what about play calling, his move looks like another canned animation, kobe can't dunk on 2 people (referring to those who posted on the other forum when kobe was goin up on rondo and allen).

Like seriously who the hell cares whether the jersey cloth isnt hanging diff for everyone. who the hell really cares about sliding, if you read the q & a, you were told that foot planting and the overall weight of a player feels more real.

some of you guys b****ed and moaned about trailers and vids...you finally get one and wanna say it looks like 2K9???? do yourself a favor and play live then, since they have all the pizazze and hype this year go enjoy that. when it's all said and done you'll see whats what. wait until like the 3rd week of sept., play the dam demo and judge for yourself.

I happened to like the demo. i'm sure what ever needs fixin will get fixed and if it doesn't, i'll still be playin the next best sports game in the biz, cuz i have a feeling this IS going to be better than the show. the show is a great game, and I think NBA 2K this year will be beyond what expect in a sports title. for all the pessimists out there, i'll be laughing when the reviews come out. with all the info that came at us these past 2 days, how can anyone not be hyped about this. I'll prolly get slammed for coming off like a hot head but when its all said and done, your going to buy the game anyway, AND your gonna enjoy much more than live. If you feel like Im talkin to you, its cuz I am. sick of reading people complain all day up and down these forums.

lastly, going back to the q & a, most of my concerns were addressed, i pre-ordered mine way back when they announced the 10th ani pack. see y'all online beeches holla at me jigdru on ps3
Old 08-25-2009, 09:37 PM   #211
Banned

OVR: 7

WOW I really love the soundtack ONLY!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 09:37 PM   #212
Banned

OVR: 47

I think that looked amazing. Just all the little details looked great!
Old 08-25-2009, 09:44 PM   #213
Rookie

OVR: 3

On topic -

I liked the move Kobe did. He did flick his wrist, but it was one of those quick flicks (where you feel like you're putting more touch on the ball). The ball doesn't fly out of his hand, like some of you are trying to make it seem (just to have something to complain about).

It's a trailer, get over yourselves.

Off topic -

Too much access to superficial information is making some of you armchair developers. Again, get over yourselves.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:07 PM   #214
We ain't cool de la?

eDotd's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by elev8rmuzik
Too much access to superficial information is making some of you armchair developers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:13 PM   #215
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
What route is that? the same one they been on? Why go another route?

It makes absolutely 0 business sense to scrap what they been doing for so long and starting over completely. Games like NHL and MLB had to be done. Just like Madden (needs to) and NBA Live had to start over.

When your game is the highest rated and best selling all while having competition, you dont rebuild. Its like Peyton Manning saying, ya know what, i been on the Colts for to long. ITs time to play for the Detroit Lions and see if we can turn this around. Makes 0 sense.
Your looking at it differently. 2k is in niceee position, Yes, but they arent showing hunger. Competition wise Number 1 rated Bball game and Number 1 selling looks nice until you see the numbers for yourself. Live 09 sold 1.7 Million Copies. 2k pushed 2.0 Million Copies. Plus without Live doing number 1 ratings and sales there still a monster. Its EA!!!... Im not sure you know what type of beast 2k is playing with. Really when compition is that close you have to reinvent Bro. Not reinvent the wheel but make an existing thing more appealing by showing expansion. i.e Gatorade. Number 1 sports drink but with Vitamin Water right behind. They reinvent themselves, run the G campaign and voula!!. Same drink, but better look. Same game but upgrade the graphics and certain mechanics that dont work. 2k is great but lord knows it can be better. If this trailer doesnt look like 2k9 to you then hey, idk what to tell you. As i said, im not here to bash it or anything, nor sway anyone about anything. Just calling it spade of spade. Imma hold judgement but based on movement 2k might feel the same gameplay wise. Im going to be patient and wait for the more INDEPTH talk on gameplay instead of the "The controls have been simplified and low post is now automatic in the right situation" type fluff... You work for them, your kind of bias. I am a consumer with no strings attached. I speak as i see.

One!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 10:24 PM   #216
Rookie

ekferio's Arena

OVR: 4

Something doesn't look right with Kobe's head shape. Looks a little out of proportion imo. But i like the facial expression he makes during the shot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »