Home

NBA 2K10 Q&A

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Q&A within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 06:59 AM   #153
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K10 Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB

Ha, wish I knew.

Beyond that stuff, two things I forgot to mention before. To my European peeps, it doesn't seem like you will get the 2K ticker or that stuff again. This isn't because 2K doesn't want to do it, but because Microsoft is not a fan of having content that is in a foreign language in other markets (ie English in a Euro country that doesn't speak English).

The other is online lobbies. There are still no online lobbies for ranked games -- 2K feels like this is just an easy way for the evil ranked lobby dwellers to prey on the weak opponents in there. However, there are lobbies for unranked games. Frankly I don't know why anyone would ever play ranked games -- the online world is filled with miscreants -- so I'm content with unranked lobbies. If you want to play people in 2K, find an opponent here on OS, then go play online -- this goes for any game in my mind. I despise randoms.

Thanks for answering chase, still pissed about DC not coming here
Old 08-25-2009, 07:09 AM   #154
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

Man talk about an in depth read, so much info was covered in that article that I am lost for words. Although I had one question, not sure if it has been posted or anything but in association mode did they mention that they upgraded the trade logic of the AI, I don't remember seeing it in the write up. The reason I ask is because I have seen to many "X" team trades "Y" player for "Y" player from "X" team then later on the same trade is done again between the same 2 teams and repeats about 3 or 4 more times. Great write up chase thanks for the info.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:15 AM   #155
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18
Loving the read, great deal of info has been presented here. Thanks Chase!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 07:22 AM   #156
Rookie

kgbrolic's Arena

OVR: 4
"-Cherry picking won't be smart for multiple reasons. The first is that your team grade will be terrible -- remember the grading system is based on how good a teammate you are not how good your individual stats are -- because you will get dinged for leaving your defensive assignment. The other reason is that not every pass will automatically make it to the cherry picker. If someone is trying to do those full-court passes there will be errant ones."

Yes! Yes! Yes! A lot of people of going to be BUMS this year! I hope every pass goes out of bounds.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:25 AM   #157
Rookie

OVR: 7

Thanks for all the info man, good work

One question, you said that you played against OKC at NY, many people have complained about Kevin Durant's jumpshot, did you notice if it was changed at all?

Thanks.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:42 AM   #158
Rookie

OVR: 4

no ticker news, no draft combine in france /europe...damn when you pay 50$ we pay 50 euros and sure you know euros is > dollards nowadays...

microsoft says they will do more for european players..YES YOU CAN but JUST DO IT!!!
Old 08-25-2009, 07:53 AM   #159
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21
I have been a member on this website for 7 years, and this is the most exciting preview I have ever read. It's good to see developers put in REAL effort into making their game better.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:03 AM   #160
Banned

OVR: 12

This game is sounding great. Better spacing, more user control, better defense, dynamic commentary etc.
This preview has me hyped.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »