Home

NBA 2K10 Q&A

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Q&A within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 02:21 AM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K10 Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Beyond that stuff, two things I forgot to mention before. To my European peeps, it doesn't seem like you will get the 2K ticker or that stuff again. This isn't because 2K doesn't want to do it, but because Microsoft is not a fan of having content that is in a foreign language in other markets (ie English in a Euro country that doesn't speak English).
Alright, fair enough...But what the frick does that have to do with Australians not getting it (not having a go at you mate)?

It's not like they don't put it on the disc for PAL versions. It's all down to what locale your console is set to. I can set it my locale to USA on my PAL version/console and it'll work. Can't they simply activate it for countries that have English as the primary language or something like that, IF that's the real reason it's left out for other countries?

edit: lol, oops, forgot to say how ****ing awesome the rest of the preview is and how fantastic it all sounds...cheers for all this!

Last edited by Mr Magoo; 08-25-2009 at 03:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 03:33 AM   #146
Pro

lkasprzak's Arena

OVR: 10

OMG this gonna be the best sports game ever

CANT WAIT!!!

Finally the player progress is based on playing time and performance -sweeet
Old 08-25-2009, 04:14 AM   #147
Banned

OVR: 1

Hey Chase, will there be a vote kick system in Team-Up?
Old 08-25-2009, 04:28 AM   #148
Rookie

tha2one's Arena

OVR: 4

hey guys!! im new to this forum im from the 2k forum as well. Love the article Chase.

My Question is about the D-League.

1. As far as all the teams in the D-League, Will they have their Authentic Arena's, and Floor Arts?

2. D-League Season Including play-offs championships?

Arenas

While you were playing..

How did the Arena's Look? Does it look similar to 2k9? Does it have in-game cut scenes a look from different views of the arena?

Sneakers

If Live 10 states that they have atleast 500 sneakers in the game, How many do you think 2k will have?

Player Substitution Animation

In 2k9 when you sub a player In..the player will talk to the coach and sits down on the middle sideline...now in 2k10 with WARM UP'S is there like a special animation where they take it off and stuff like that?

Also in 2k9 when you sub a player out..the players goes to the bench, but then If they player had long SOCKS it disappears?? Like he has his shoes on but the SOCK is gone??? Does it still happen while you sub a player out??
Old 08-25-2009, 04:34 AM   #149
Banned

OVR: 13

With respect to matchmaking: Have they addressed quitting? People would quit before the game starts if their is opponent doesn't meet the requirement they are looking for. If they are going to stick with matchmaking I think that has to be addressed.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:53 AM   #150
Banned

OVR: 6
What is the arcade factor of the game? Can Kobe,Lebron still dunk on your whole team? When pressing the steal button does the defender still do that stupid animation of reaching in and flying all over the court? When Lebron or Kobe does any type of fake dribble move does the defender get sucked in to the animation making that defender on able to move even tho the user is manually controlling that said defender? Is it possible to charges called in the game or can Kobe and Lebron fly or me and tru me? The most important question is When you press left on the controller as a offensive player coming down court does the player go left responsively or does he takes his time and does is own little animation?

Great write up really enjoyed reading about the defense any video game company can make a bball game with just players running up and down the court and putting the ball in the hole but what separates do good games (2k8) from the bad games (2k9) is defense. Who ever has the better defense and less bull**** like guys dunking on my whole staff will get bought this year live 10 or 2k10. If not i guess it will be 2k8 again.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:23 AM   #151
AI3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Are court logo's are blurred again?
Are the courts correct this time. colours etc.
Do you do an animation when flicking the control stick.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 05:25 AM   #152
Rookie

OVR: 1

Is there a possibility to play two players in the "My Player" mode, one the main player and the other player as a team mate or something like that?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »