Home

NBA 2K10 Q&A

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Q&A within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 07:21 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: OFFICIAL NBA 2k10 Q&A Thread

DUH!MY CAPS IS WORKING BUT ANY WAY SO DOES THATMEAN THE NUGGETS WILL HAVE YELLOW HEADBANDS?O AN WAT ABOUT CALF SLEEVES DO THEY STILL LOOK LIKE LONG BLACK SOCKS?
Old 08-24-2009, 07:22 PM   #58
Rookie

jr2424's Arena

OVR: 13
Icon11 Re: OFFICIAL NBA 2k10 Q&A Thread

Love the My Player stuff. I hope 2k fixed their online (which Chase says they changed the servers). Can't believe Chase said that D-Howard looks better in 2k than in Live. That's amazing cause I think Live has their player models perfect. I AM SO HYPED RIGHT NOW
Old 08-24-2009, 07:24 PM   #59
We ain't cool de la?

eDotd's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefman
DUH!MY CAPS IS WORKING BUT ANY WAY SO DOES THATMEAN THE NUGGETS WILL HAVE YELLOW HEADBANDS?O AN WAT ABOUT CALF SLEEVES DO THEY STILL LOOK LIKE LONG BLACK SOCKS?
Turn your caps off and type like a human being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:25 PM   #60
Rookie

jr2424's Arena

OVR: 13

Forgot to say: Amazing job Chase. I've read that preview three times and I still can't get over what a detailed job you did. Makes the other sites previews look like crap. Great work.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:25 PM   #61
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

The write up is great. Can't wait to see this game in motion . All I need to hear about is the cpu play and I will be great. The presentation and the gameplay tweaks sound amazing.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 07:26 PM   #62
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
swatting and blocks off the backboard two hand snags and better defense in post as well as post move controls are good.

Sliding and no new dribbling control are bad. Also no talk about contextual shots and if turbo alters the gather.

-Foot planting has made some pretty big leaps this year. I do think this ties into the fact that less turbo is being used, and also the fact that the game pace has been slowed down a pinch, and because there is more focus on giving the players weight and having each step mean something. There are still cases where your guy won't plant his foot (aka ice skating), but I saw these instances less and less. It seemed like when the ice skating happened, it would occur while mashing on the turbo button when dribbling with the ball. 2K is saying they are still tuning this aspect and are trying to improve it further before launch.

-New dribble movement model for when you first begin dribbling inside -- you go slower, can't accelerate as quickly and are more aware of protecting the ball.

-Via Chase

Reposted this since it appeared you may have missed it. Hope it eases your mind somewhat.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:28 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 1

Dont be mean to me MOMETMOUS CELTIC!
Old 08-24-2009, 07:28 PM   #64
Pro

OVR: 3

I don't know how can you have questions lol. There's so much info in that post... It's ridiculous. Thanks Chase.

Anyway, i'm with DC, can we assign just one or two dunks to a player?

P.S. The whole edit mode is amazing. I will be more time editing my roster than playing the game
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »