Home

NBA 2K10 Hands-On Preview (IGN)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Hands-On Preview (IGN) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-23-2009, 10:48 AM   #169
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K10 Hands-On Preview (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progenitor
"There are no agent signings or contract negotiation talks in this year's version of My Player. " Does this mean I stay with only one team my whole career? Can I become a Free Agent and sign with another team or choose which team i want to go to?

I would like to know this too. Anybody have an idea?
Old 08-23-2009, 11:32 PM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 1
I thought the same thing. Maybe he meant to say the left and right sticks are for dribble moves and the left and right triggers, along with the Y button are for low post moves. This is how it was in 2K9.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:44 PM   #171
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWYORICAN
I would like to know this too. Anybody have an idea?

On the 2ksports 2k10 message board that Ron dude said you wont have to stay with your team your whole career and that we will learn more about this on the my player insight
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 12:01 AM   #172
Banned

OVR: 5

i cant wait for more news on nba 2k10 cant wait
Old 08-24-2009, 02:37 AM   #173
Older

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33

Wow, the posts in this thread are hilarious. The conclusion jumping and assumptions are too much. Definitely added years. By the way, Epiffani, those are some nice screens you captures. I have to say that the second one is exactly what I see on my Samsung. Wife sometimes watches in amazement by how nice it looks in plain movement. Definitely looking forward to more information. Around here, the streets are waiting for 2K.......
Old 08-24-2009, 02:47 AM   #174
Pro

biglami's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: 2k10 IGN preview Today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
I'm not trying to call out the art team, because these pics look awesome overall.

--However--

Those socks are too thick and are lit wrong. They make the sneakers look like space boots.

I would appreciate if the dev team put all their time and effort into the physics of the game (collision detection, fixing shot release issues where some guys are automatic and other guys are horrible), strategy and player relation issues/ spacing, and genereal gameplay stuff. Give me a perfect game and take the players' socks off altogether and I would play the heck outta the game. (I cant see socks when I am trying to see what 10 digital basketball players are doing and where they are, and looking for my opening, anyway.)

And I know, some guys actually care about players' sneakers and tattoos and all that stuff- I just don't.
Old 08-24-2009, 06:25 AM   #175
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfat9
Hope they fixed the breakaway engine. Too many times I found myself with a clear breakaway while pressing speedburst only to have the player take a step back before running to the basket allowing the defender to catch up!!!!
On top of that player tendencies.

Many times I run a 2on1 or 3on1 fast break and suddenly both my wings just stop at the 3 point line and force me to go 1 on 1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 12:19 PM   #176
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28

LOL @ comparing FNR-4 Graphics (2 Models) to 2K which has (10 different Models) all moving @ the same time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »