Home

NBA Live 10 Demo Hands-On Preview

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Demo Hands-On Preview within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-23-2009, 07:23 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 7
Hey Im New Here. But I Think This Game Is Looking Awesome. The Graphics Are Looking Better. The Hangar Sounds Interesting. Mike Wang Has Seriously Done A HUGE Upgrade On Live This Year. Sounds Great. Looks Great. Hope It Is Great. PEACE.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 08:42 PM   #186
All Star

Jonesy's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA Live 10 Demo Hands-On Preview

I know Steph touched on it briefly but can we confirm that defensive stars will guard offensive stars in the right situations even if they aren't playing the exact same position?

Like say I am visiting Dallas playing as the Rockets would they switch someone like Marion over to TMac even if Marion was playing the 3/4 and McGrady was playing as the 2 guard?
Old 08-23-2009, 10:54 PM   #187
Banned

OVR: 25
live is the best. 2k is butt. everything in nba live 10 is real. lebron and kobe get chants from the crowds saying mvp,mvp,mvp. the graphics are out of this world. same for the gameplay. the shooting forms are well improved, and realistic. if you want to see real gameplay go to google, search gamescom nba live 10, and you should see a 8 min gameplay video of magics vs lakers.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:02 PM   #188
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivePhanatic(Pierce)
live is the best. 2k is butt. everything in nba live 10 is real. lebron and kobe get chants from the crowds saying mvp,mvp,mvp. the graphics are out of this world. same for the gameplay. the shooting forms are well improved, and realistic. if you want to see real gameplay go to google, search gamescom nba live 10, and you should see a 8 min gameplay video of magics vs lakers.
i lol'd
Old 08-23-2009, 11:45 PM   #189
Gameplay Director, NBA2k

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
So FTs are going to be too easy online again??
No they should be straight online. The little bit of latency makes free throws challenging enough from our tests. It's easy to patch though if people are reporting it's too easy or hard when the game ships.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:48 PM   #190
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAttacKeR
Hey Im New Here. But I Think This Game Is Looking Awesome. The Graphics Are Looking Better. The Hangar Sounds Interesting. Mike Wang Has Seriously Done A HUGE Upgrade On Live This Year. Sounds Great. Looks Great. Hope It Is Great. PEACE.
WELCOME to the OS and NBA LIVE threads.. GOod to see you here... You got a great taste of basketball sim!!! NBA LIVE 10 is DOPE!
Old 08-24-2009, 03:57 AM   #191
Rookie

OVR: 16
Steve: You need to invite someone over to play against you. It seems to me most of your reviews do not take the human vs human aspect of the game.

Playing against the AI is alright but until you play a real person most of the games don't really show there warts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 11:18 AM   #192
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRome
Steve: You need to invite someone over to play against you. It seems to me most of your reviews do not take the human vs human aspect of the game.

Playing against the AI is alright but until you play a real person most of the games don't really show there warts.
Hmm anything else Steve needs to do ? Lol
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »