Home

OS Is Going To See NBA 2K10 This Week - Post Your Questions

This is a discussion on OS Is Going To See NBA 2K10 This Week - Post Your Questions within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 08:32 PM   #145
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: OS Is Going To See NBA 2K10 This Week - Post Your Questions

Will the defensive AI compensate the new "spacing" ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #146
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Do players execute playcalls with a sense of urgency now compared to last year.?
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:52 PM   #147
Rookie

OVR: 7

Will the AI playerd drive and dish this year? and will the defense collapse?
Old 08-19-2009, 08:52 PM   #148
MVP

OVR: 30
Ok, I read the IGN hands-on so my question is are you going to be even able to get answers to these questions. They'll probably wanna keep to what was already let out the bag on IGN
Old 08-19-2009, 09:45 PM   #149
Rookie

OVR: 2
1. Will kobe bryant's (and many others) shot animations be ACCURATE this year? many player's shots were incredibly too slow.
2. Will the dribbling animations be smoother? For example when your moving the LS stick on the 360 your player just stands and moves with the ball.
3. Will penetration be smoother also, do the players attempting to penetrate be bumped in to and stop their whole process?
4. Will the post game be refined? Including the up&under move? in 2k9 it is unstoppable.
5. Will the create a player facial features be fixed? Do they actually have EYEBROWS this time?
6. Will that glitch be fixed when your trying to run one way and it makes you run the other,which causes you to run out of bounds or backcourt violation.
7. Will the traveling glitch also be fixed? For example when your posting up with shaq,he can LITERALLY move around the enitire court by pumpfaking without taking a dribble.
8. Will charging and blocking foul calls be called when they should? and will over the back EVER be called? I've owned 2k9 for a year now and can count how many over the back foul calls on my hands.
9. Is the hesitation move still unstoppable or did they add new animations for the defense to counter?
10. Is the defense game overall stronger than in 2k9? because if your half way skilled offensively,theres basically nothing you can do defensively but to outscore your opponent.
11. Is the double team animation actually work now and wont allow you to Shoot over the defense like they're Kobe Bryant on steroids?
12. Is the isomotion also fixed to where you can do more moves than just the preset moves your given,or like transitions moves to be added to these animations so you can do something in between moves.
13. Do players still have about 5 mins to inbound the ball?
14. Will there be a hand-check foul feature included?
15. In create a player mode will you be able to control there weight? And will the bodies fit there faces? Also,some players like dwayne wade for example,has an exclusive isomotion,will created players have access to these exclusive isomotions?
16. Will the strip animation on a fast break be fixed to where chris paul for example can strip a big man(like he should be perfectly able to do) like shaq.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:52 PM   #150
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Two words:

System requirements.

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 08-20-2009, 12:26 AM   #151
Rookie

OVR: 1
What have they done to improve fastbreaks? I have yet to see a game nail that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 01:12 AM   #152
Rookie

OVR: 1
Did you bring back ankle breakers in this years game? my favorite thing to do in 2k7/8 was make people fall.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »