Home

OS Is Going To See NBA 2K10 This Week - Post Your Questions

This is a discussion on OS Is Going To See NBA 2K10 This Week - Post Your Questions within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 11:48 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: OS Is Going To See NBA 2K10 This Week - Post Your Questions

1. Is there going to be a bigger differential between the abilities of players that play different positions than there was in NBA 2K9? For example, is a PF going to have a PF-like handle or will he have a flawless PG-like handle like some do in NBA2k9? I would like to see a bigger differential in the skill-set and abilities of players at each position.

2. On that same note, are there going to be penalties in NBA2k10 for playing players out of position, especially in online play?

3. What has been done to address the cherry-picking cheesing in online play? Do players still have the ability to make a picture-perfect pass across the court to a cheesing guard at the other end, or will they miss occasionally, like in real life?

4. In the game description on 2k Sports, is it said that online functionality will be built into every mode in the game. Does this include practice and association, and if it does, can you elaborate on how online will be integrated in these modes?

5. Is it going to be as easy to score in the paint as it was in NBA 2k9? What has been done to improve the realism of in-the-paint scoring in 2k10?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2009, 12:03 AM   #82
Rookie

Is boxing out more effective and is the defensive rebounding a whole lot better?... and is the
Old 08-18-2009, 12:04 AM   #83
Rookie

IIs boxing out more affective and is defensive rebounding a whole lot better... also is post defense affective and is scoring in the paint more difficult?
Old 08-18-2009, 12:05 AM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 0
Whats the PSP and Wii build of the game looking like?
Will the Psp version of the game include online play?
What game features (I.E. association, create a player, my player) will the PSP & Wii versions carry

hopefully we get these questions answered, nobody is talking about these versions of the game when they make the system debut.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:07 AM   #85
Pro

1. when i place legends on any of the respective teams to use in association mode, it doesn't track career stats for them in multiple years. Has this been addressed so that i can see their statistics from year to year and also see their career stats?

2. what changes have been made to reduce the dunkfest which goes on with this game? (i have found so many easy ways to dunk that it is unbelievable)

3. is there going to be somewhat of an all-star weekend in association mode?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2009, 12:09 AM   #86
Banned

OVR: 10
WHERES THE DEFENSE THIS YEAR? IS ON ALL DEFENSE VIABLE THIS YEAR CAUSE ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE IN 2K9
Old 08-18-2009, 12:34 AM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 3
How will fatigue play a role online against abusive players (kobe, lebron, wade, etc. cheesers). How has the A.I. improved and how closely do teams play to their real-life counterparts
Old 08-18-2009, 12:55 AM   #88
All Star

Tha_Kid's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: OS Is Going To See NBA 2K10 This Week - Post Your Questions

Can PC gamers play in online leagues with 360 gamers? Cross Platform play is possible with Games For Windows Live.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »