Home

OS Is Going To See NBA 2K10 This Week - Post Your Questions

This is a discussion on OS Is Going To See NBA 2K10 This Week - Post Your Questions within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 09:16 PM   #73
Cold & Cocky

frostbyte06's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: OS Is Going To See NBA 2K10 This Week -- Post Your Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
What has been done to address the online issues that plagued Team-Up in 2K9? Can you speak on any improvements to that mode?
^
|
|
Team-up was advertised as a major feature and I had trouble getting 3vs3 games to run without disconnecting, and I know for a fact that we all had great connections as we play together in other online games and didn't run into the consistent issues we ran into with Team-up in 2K9.

Also related to Team-up, will we have the option to choose the team we want to play with in ranked team-up or will there be pre-selected match-ups like last year?
Old 08-17-2009, 09:27 PM   #74
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Is post-up game going to be easier to control this year? In 2K9 there were some animations that were a bit out of control. Plus, after installing the patch (I accidently downloaded it via Steam without even noticing) I could hardly back down anyone (yeah, I know I can crank up the "power" attribute, but that's not the way).
Thanks!

* EDIT *

I just read some of the posts here...and Mike Wang is becoming an issue for some here. Let it go guys, it's a team work. You guys who are looking for a sim-game should know better.

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB

Last edited by youvalss; 08-17-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:35 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 18

Yeah, forgot to add that. Did they make the posting up more realistic? A Jason Kidd type should be able to post a Chris Duhon type but he should not be able to post like a baron davis type. needs to be more realistic. please ask that

thanks once again OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2009, 10:51 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 0
IS MORPHING STILL AN ISUE IN THE GAME !!!!!! ? thx
Old 08-17-2009, 11:25 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: OS Is Going To See NBA 2K10 This Week - Post Your Questions

Just a simple one....

Will the 2K Ticker/Insider Info work on areas OUTSIDE the US this year? It worked last year if you changed your console region to US, so it was on the disc but wouldn't work if your region was Australia in my case.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:27 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 9
In 2k9, the matches are all pre-determind. No matches involving the Suns since December 08 and also, people who enter the room last always get the star player. Nothing is actually random like it says it is. Will we finally get randoms teams and random players in team-up mode?
Old 08-17-2009, 11:38 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 1
1. Will you guys be adding different player running animations?? Example: Would I see Derrick Rose running different than Melo or Nene. I think that would add to the authencity. Like have Derrick Rose move his feet quiker than Nene which moves his feet way slower compared to Rose.

2. Have you guys fixed the sliding issues? Would players plant their feet and not slide like in past games.

3. Does Yao Ming still jump as high as Lebron when dunking? lol J/P. No, but Yao seem to jump pretty high in 2k9 and sometimes pulled out some dunks that he doesn't never seem to actually do in real life.

4. Is there a Derrick Rose dunk/layup package? Derrick Rose haves some unique and sick looking moves that I would love to see in 2k10. I love that you guys keep adding player specific moves, because it does make the game that much more enjoyable.

5. Have you guys added different rebound and blocking animations? I want to see K.G. getting boards like he really wants it, and I want to see Superman blocking shots over other guys. I want to actually see players fighting for rebounds.

6. Have you guys fixed player jumpshots that a lot people complained most about?(Kobe, Rashad Lewis, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, Brandon Roy, Melo, Mayo, Dirk, etc.

7. What you guys improved on defence this year? Can I really pressure my guy to take a bad shot?? Can I block leaners?

8. What have you guys done with the post up play?? Have you guys worked with foot work this year?

Thanks.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:43 PM   #80
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: OS Is Going To See NBA 2K10 This Week - Post Your Questions

I'll add another one:

How will the commentary work on quick Non NBA Today games?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »