Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Dribble Moves

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Dribble Moves within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-15-2009, 01:14 PM   #225
Banned

OVR: 16
Re: NBA Live 10 Blog: Dribble Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Those are big words sir! Statements like that on OS come under fiya ya know?
He said "pretty much", not "you can recreate ANYTHING you see on TV"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 01:17 PM   #226
Banned

OVR: 22
so let me get this straight there are three phases to the dribbling 1 sizeup's which are sig breadowns 2 locomotion which is basically dribbling while moving. 3 quickstike which can be use to create custom moves in tandem with the sizeup and in motion. wow im going to have a lot of 24 sec shot clock violations if i don't get stripped. i could see me in the hangar now just practicing working on my own moves .
Old 08-15-2009, 01:23 PM   #227
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Mike Wangs Blog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat swag
How is it possible to say something is flawed when you haven't even played the game???..Thats absolutely IGNORANCE at its highest degree..If you played and experienced it then I stand corrected..Otherwise...Your sounding like a TROLL
I think he is saying the that the idea of how size-ups work in the game are flawed in regards to how they occur in real life bball. "in no way does sizing up longer give you a better chance to get to the basket in real life." I don't think he is a troll; just someone who really wants a sim bball game.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:31 PM   #228
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstnw89
I think he is saying the that the idea of how size-ups work in the game are flawed in regards to how they occur in real life bball. "in no way does sizing up longer give you a better chance to get to the basket in real life." I don't think he is a troll; just someone who really wants a sim bball game.
and noone said that it does...matter of fact he said it would get you ripped, and we've seen it happen so that comment was off base
Old 08-15-2009, 01:33 PM   #229
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
and noone said that it does...matter of fact he said it would get you ripped, and we've seen it happen so that comment was off base
good point ... CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG
Old 08-15-2009, 01:35 PM   #230
Banned

OVR: 22
dude he's a troll ask him what sentence he left out of that statement. "However, your chance of getting ripped increases exponentially if you sit there and play with the ball too long." every time a player dibbles too much in the NBA he get's stripped. you have to read that statement carefully, while your chances of going by your man increases assuming he's not really playing defense, he will get by him. but let's say im dribbling too long and the chances of getting by my man are 3 times as likely to happen.if he's playing defense i am 3*3 times as likely to get stripped for dribbling so long with that exponent of 2 increasing the longer i dribble. this is the sense i get from that statement. he purposely left that part out to try to make his argument valid.

Last edited by authentic24; 08-15-2009 at 01:39 PM.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:48 PM   #231
Cold & Cocky

frostbyte06's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
I think almost every hoop fiend will end up getting both.

By the way Welcome to the OS Baby !!!!
I'm tempted to get both this year, but you know how it is with League Pass thrown into the mix, just not enough time for it all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 02:02 PM   #232
Cold & Cocky

frostbyte06's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
I LOVE the idea with the arrow for directional passing and how you described it (seeing their weight shift).. awesome. That should make defense and offense nicer -- you can fake them right then cross left, and it'll still help the defense sometimes, especially if you start to know their patterns (humans... unless DNA tracks this sort of thing... eh eh?).
That's the exact same thing I was thinking, seems like you can recreate "no-look" passing and such. You push the directional stick in one direction to "look" in a direction, pull up icon passing and then whip a pass to somebody else (of course this would be with the great passers...nash, kidd, lebron, etc).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »