Home

Madden NFL 10 Review

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Review within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-14-2009, 07:28 PM   #137
Banned

OVR: 1
"After listening to the community, Madden NFL 10 has returned this year with a vengeance and has crowned itself, at least in my eyes, as the king of football."

How can you make that statement when there is NO COMPETITION? The physics engine on this game is the same as its always been. Multiple morphing throughout the every play. Players literally running through each other to the make the play. Defenders running away with their back to the ball and knowing through psychic intervention when and where the ball is coming from. When Backbreaker comes out in October, then you can make a fair assessment as to whether or not Madden is "king of football". Until that time, if there is only one horse in the race.................it's not a race.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:31 PM   #138
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Madden NFL 10 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cydonia
When Backbreaker comes out in October, then you can make a fair assessment as to whether or not Madden is "king of football".
whoa..Backbreaker is coming out in October? and where did you read this? link please
Old 08-14-2009, 08:38 PM   #139
Rookie

OVR: 16
boooey: He forgot to write \SNARK.

He's not a happy camper.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:02 PM   #140
Rookie

OVR: 3

Disappointed that another installment of Madden fails to include CREATE A PLAY for ps3/xbox...this is what made the game interesting...the current playbooks have been recylced for years...
Old 08-14-2009, 09:52 PM   #141
MVP

MillerTime89's Arena

OVR: 24

The past couple of years i've not been impressed with Madden.. and i really did regret buying the game during that time. So this year came along and I heard some good reviews.. and so I went out and bought it. Let me tell you, I AM SO GLAD I DID. This game is great, i really do enjoy it and as a big NCAA Football fan.. Madden blows it away by miles this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 12:14 AM   #142
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
I'm a little confused why people get upset at ratings. If your at all hesitant rent it first make your own opinions. If I just went around doing stuff cause it got rated well I'd be watching The Piano or My Left Foot right now. I rented them they sucked but Gene Siskel said they were good WTF. As far as comparing it to what madden 09 or apf got for scores is just a ridiculous notion. It's like saying well I got an 80 percent in English as a freshman and an 80 percent in English as a sophmore guess I didn't get smarter. YA YOU DID the curriculum was different.you cant compare the two. I'm reading one dudes impression let's think for ourselves a bit. I don't agree with everything in the review but thought it was fair and I'm sure it was HIS honest opinion. Everyone on here, including myself has ******** opinions that other people don't get every once in a while.
Old 08-15-2009, 02:26 AM   #143
Rookie

OVR: 5
My Left Foot was an awesome film. Can't speak for the Piano, haven't seen it. Daniel Day-Lewis is the best actor in film today! Hands down!!
Old 08-15-2009, 01:21 PM   #144
MVP

yamabushi's Arena

OVR: 37

This pretty much the same review I read for last years madden, which was the bees knees until about month in...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »