Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: So Amazing

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: So Amazing within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-14-2009, 11:25 PM   #97
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA Live 10 Blog: So Amazing

Any word on Mike's blog guys?
Old 08-14-2009, 11:28 PM   #98
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27

It's already up just check it out here:

http://www.easports.com/blogs/nbaliv.../dribble-moves
Old 08-14-2009, 11:32 PM   #99
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
It's already up just check it out here:

http://www.easports.com/blogs/nbaliv.../dribble-moves
Nice link thanks! Game is looking up! I'm loving it by the second. Can't wait to see some presentation.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:04 AM   #100
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Seriously go away! Ban yourself in advance!

Inferior my ***, I buy both every damn year since original Xbox and I like them both for what they do different.

Bye Troll.
This will be my last post so you don't have to worry about me. I just wanted to express MY OPINION on NBA Live. I'm far from a troll. I only posted 1 time. But anyway...I have played every live also. My 1st EA game was lakers vs. celtics and bulls vs. blazers etc.

This is the way I feel about live and I know the devs of the gm read these things and their are a lot of ppl who were loyal to EA that feel the same way I do. They need to hear it. I think I have a right to GIVE MY OPINION being that this is a free country. I must of hit a nerve, cuz you buy both games every year. LOL. It doesn't make sense to me, cuz I don't practice wasting money on inferior sports video games. Makes more sense to buy which one you think is better or more to your liking. And every since live 2001/PS2, live has always been inferior and has been behind in realism and gameplay. It takes them 3-5 years to "get it". And that is MY OPINION ALSO.

I'm done. You won't hear from me again. Good night to you sir. LOL.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:11 AM   #101
Rookie

OVR: 5

I bought 2k for the last three years and was convinced that i was getting 2k10. but from the last couple of blogs got me switching side the game is looking great cant wait to see what else they got to offer big ups. also madden is out go cop that if you didn't yet best one on a next gen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 12:44 AM   #102
Banned

OVR: 7

The texture and color of the jerseys seems perfect this year!
Old 08-15-2009, 12:55 AM   #103
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicman32
This will be my last post so you don't have to worry about me. I just wanted to express MY OPINION on NBA Live. I'm far from a troll. I only posted 1 time. But anyway...I have played every live also. My 1st EA game was lakers vs. celtics and bulls vs. blazers etc.

This is the way I feel about live and I know the devs of the gm read these things and their are a lot of ppl who were loyal to EA that feel the same way I do. They need to hear it. I think I have a right to GIVE MY OPINION being that this is a free country. I must of hit a nerve, cuz you buy both games every year. LOL. It doesn't make sense to me, cuz I don't practice wasting money on inferior sports video games. Makes more sense to buy which one you think is better or more to your liking. And every since live 2001/PS2, live has always been inferior and has been behind in realism and gameplay. It takes them 3-5 years to "get it". And that is MY OPINION ALSO.

I'm done. You won't hear from me again. Good night to you sir. LOL.
Keep living in the past, buddy. Your loss.
Old 08-15-2009, 02:25 AM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 14
I've been saying on my last 2 posts that we are taking nitpicking to another level these last few days...but the Orlando Magic jersey error got me kinda disapointed.

I still think we are in for a treat this year since the game seems poised to turn thing around. But c'mon guys, it's the jersey of you cover athlete. It can't contain mistakes.

Marcus, tell us there's time to fix this before the game ships (sorry, couldn't control myself, last nitpick LOL).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »