Home

NBA Live 10 Dribble Moves Video

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Dribble Moves Video within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-14-2009, 01:54 PM   #401
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NBA LIVE 10 Dribble Moves Video

That video looked GREAT! Getting more and more pumped with each blog.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 05:12 PM   #402
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: NBA Live 10 Dribble Moves Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaints26
This game still doesnt look right, the idea is nice but still
It looks more than right. Spoken like a true 2k guy as confirmed by your post history.
Old 08-14-2009, 05:25 PM   #403
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbz06
It looks more than right. Spoken like a true 2k guy as confirmed by your post history.
LOL you investigated him?

I feel people have a right to be scrutinizing ea. EA knows this before they admitted in the past, their game hasn't been up to par. Now, if people are skeptical to try out the game, they have a right. However, in my opinion, this game looks real good. I may pick it up as my only basketball game. Looking to try something new and fresh. that's if I'm in love with the demo.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:12 PM   #404
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
[Sadly] I looked at his post history and read some. Not sure how just posting his opinion about certain things regarding NBA 2k makes him a "2k guy". Even if he is a "2k guy" what is the problem offering his own opinion. Just because someone chooses to play one over the other doesn't mean they aren't just a fan of the game that is basketball. .They just happen to choose which game at the time better offered the basketball experience they were looking for. Not everyone has an agenda (not sure if he does or not) but the "2k" witch-hunt stuff gets pretty old sometimes. On the flip-side judging by your post history one could say "spoken like a true live fanboy. Also, like yungflo said above the live team put out sub-par games in the past giving us the right to nitpick. I said this before but they have to convince us to buy their game and we should be able to offer up constructive criticism to them to get the game as close to perfect as possible for a dev cycle (I know a video game will never be perfect at least not at this time). People who say stuff like "Live sucks 2k will always be better" are the people that are the real problem. [post resulting from lack of sleep]

TL;DR stop hating on all 2k gamers ... not all have an agenda
Old 08-14-2009, 07:19 PM   #405
Rookie

nosaints26's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
I'm flattered that you took the time to look at my post history

I don't call myself a 2K guy. I just play whatever game I can enjoy. I've stuck with 2K for NBA since Live 06 flopped off and I discovered what NBA 2K6 offered. From Live 01 to 05 I played the game nonstop. As far as football is concerned, I've always preferred Madden over whatever 2K had to offer, including 2K5 (mind you, EA has the license which I hate). I'd rather this thread not turn into a fanboy war, but like I said, I just don't think Live looks right, at all. In every video I've seen, the player motions still don't look natural. It just doesn't look like I'm watching a real NBA game, and that's going to keep me away from this series again this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 07:35 PM   #406
MVP

stizz's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
You wouldn't hate it if you were playing and you were on the wing, and couldn't see where your feet were. You had one second remaining, and you needed a three to send it to OT and you shoot it, swish -- oh wait, it's a two, you lose. You'd be fine with that?
Please don't go the 2k route and make our players feet slide behind the 3pt line if we're close to it.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:48 PM   #407
MVP

bball_1523's Arena

OVR: 19

I like how they used the gameplay camera for some of the dribble moves. The lighting on the court looks really good and I am impressed because it makes it feel as if you are watching the game on TV.

The game looks like it's improved.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:07 PM   #408
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Enough of the 2k, EA war talk guys lets get away from that.... im going to infract the one that continues to keep it going

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »