Home

NBA Live 10 Dribble Moves Video

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Dribble Moves Video within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-14-2009, 12:02 PM   #361
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: NBA Live 10 Dribble Moves Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyboy09
im loving everything that ea is showing this year for live this year...so far all the things in 09 that felt broken are fixed for live 10. Im really loving the smoothness and transition from the crossover to the drive to the finish. Oh and the two step d rose did was amazing even though i think yall should of shown my boy wade doing that since he pretty much do that two step all the time, but everything looks nice. EA KEEP DOING YA THANG!!! GREAT JOB!!
That's why I'm excited basically. I loved 09 for the most part, but had a couple things that irked me while playing. It "seems" so far that all is well....and not only have my problems been addressed, but it seems like we're getting much more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 12:05 PM   #362
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by grush5
Good post now i think i realize why 2k's players look way better in broadcast than live's players, the camera for live is to high and should be more horizontal to the court as show in the real life photo this will probably make live players show even more where we can see a lot of detail such as tats
I agree, and we tried that. But when the crowd stands up, you can't see the three point line.

Totally alright until you shoot a two that you think is a three...

If you notice both pics, in the real game, the crowd is sitting.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:09 PM   #363
Rookie

OVR: 12
obviously he didn't read the blog first...so he wouldn't know that it is on pro diff. please b4 you criticize read first.

greekmen.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:10 PM   #364
Rookie

OVR: 6

game looks great i just want to know. Can we adjust the camera to get closer to the players on the floor? Kinda like a player lock cam.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:11 PM   #365
Rookie

OVR: 12
hey marcus i have a question about the hustle plays. When someone go to save the ball from going out of bounds will they ever try to throw it off the other players body if a teammate is not around? if not its no big deal but just wanted to know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 12:13 PM   #366
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
I agree, and we tried that. But when the crowd stands up, you can't see the three point line.

Totally alright until you shoot a two that you think is a three...

If you notice both pics, in the real game, the crowd is sitting.
O *(always wanted to do that) well just trying to give good feedback but you guys should really find away to make the broadcast camera closer because in live 09 the player really had some GREAT faces but you couldnt tell until a cut scene happened and this year live 10 faces are even better soo itll be great if we can aee that great detail while were playing in broadcast like in 2k.. like you said in a previus post KG looks like an ant
Old 08-14-2009, 12:13 PM   #367
Rookie

OVR: 1
Hehe yeah that's true. Maybe you can make the crowd transplarent once the ball gets realy close =)

However, it would be kinda nice to have a specific broadcast angle for each arena. That allways bugged me in Fifa, The camera on Highbury (RIP) was at the same height as let's say Camp Nou. Same thing in NBA - If i'm not mistaking the camera in Madison Square Garden is placed very high and the camera at Cavs games is placed very low as seen in the example.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:14 PM   #368
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

I might have to get used to playing on broadcast again... I used it for a long time in Live but got back to the 2K camera in 2K9 after the patch then used the Baseline High camera for Live. It looks so much more realistic from Broadcast, but I love being a little closer to the players and seeing the sets as a PG would. Maybe Baseline for online play and Broadcast for offline...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »