Home

NBA Live 10 Dribble Moves Video

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Dribble Moves Video within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-13-2009, 10:49 PM   #249
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: NBA Live 10 Dribble Moves Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyTouch
lol..

You guys are just blindly defending the game, be impartial. This has nothing to do with me being a "2k supporter over a Live supporter". You guys treat anyone who looks at this video unfavorably as an "outsider".

Address the issues, without criticisms, these games won't be better in the future.
You aren't an "outsider".... just the way you try to prove your point and criticize others make you more of a ....
Old 08-13-2009, 10:49 PM   #250
Rookie

OVR: 14
Kinda off topic, but on the Slam video, the Nuggets retro jerseys still had their numbers in blue, and that's not accurate. They're yellow. Ryan told us he would correct it. Any word on that Marcus?
Old 08-13-2009, 10:51 PM   #251
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamoyou318
im being serious when I ask this,are you slow or just silly?
Let me ask you this, do you even know which team is in your avatar?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 10:52 PM   #252
Rookie

Re: NBA LIVE 10 Dribble Moves Video

Quote:
Read any of my posts, where do you see me saying things like "this game sucks" .. I have to blindly support this game because you like what you're seeing? that's ridiculous; be more open minded than that. I pointed out legitimate problems which would not happen in an NBA game and all you guys do is attack the poster, bunch of amateurs.
No, you come down here to criticize everyone who shows love to EA and say that they shouldn't because the "rival" hasn't shown anything... yeah there are somethings that need more improvement, but that doesn't mean ppl cant be excited about Live 10 and that doesn't give you a reason to come down here to be an a-hole
Old 08-13-2009, 10:53 PM   #253
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChow21
No, you come down here to criticize everyone who shows love to EA and say that they shouldn't because the "rival" hasn't shown anything... yeah there are somethings that need more improvement, but that doesn't mean ppl cant be excited about Live 10
And every time I've come here, you're the only one that's continuously misconstrued my posts and made it sound like I'm saying something completely different.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:53 PM   #254
MVP

blingballa333's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
lol..

You guys are just blindly defending the game, be impartial. This has nothing to do with me being a "2k supporter over a Live supporter". You guys treat anyone who looks at this video unfavorably as an "outsider".

Address the issues, without criticisms, these games won't be better in the future.
Okay, What? Correct me if I'm wrong, you are expressing your feelings on how the the isolation plays look and how the players rotate? Well, maybe it will improve when the level is bumped up in the game? Maybe showing the video on Pro difficulty has concerned you? But it seems that your are blindly complaining about the game when you have no idea what the gameplay with play like on a higher difficulty? Am I correct? This goes both ways buddy ol' pal. You could be blind when speaking about what happened in the video couldn't you?

Check out my MLB The Show CAP thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-welcome.html
Old 08-13-2009, 10:54 PM   #255
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
Okay, What? Correct me if I'm wrong, you are expressing your feelings on how the the isolation plays look and how the players rotate? Well, maybe it will improve when the level is bumped up in the game? Maybe showing the video on Pro difficulty has concerned you? But it seems that your are blindly complaining about the game when you have no idea what the gameplay with play like on a higher difficulty? Am I correct? This goes both ways buddy ol' pal.
People want to see improvements from last year's game, the game is being shown on pro mode in order to advertise dribbling moves? There are a ton of people here concerned with defense and good AI.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 10:55 PM   #256
Rookie

Quote:
And every time I've come here, you're the only one that's continuously misconstrued my posts and made it sound like I'm saying something completely different.
The "only one"...... man

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »