Home

NBA Live 10 Dribble Moves Video

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Dribble Moves Video within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-13-2009, 06:18 PM   #89
Rookie

thesniper321's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA LIVE 10 Dribble Moves Video

Stephenson will we be able to SMACK dunk attempts OFF the backboard (user controlled not a ramdom animation please) that's really important to me cuz with the great improvement you provide to ballhandling we need a great help D to counter it
Old 08-13-2009, 06:18 PM   #90
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
AMAZING VIDEO !!!!!!!!

One question...i see the difference between the players size up moves. But how deep does this go ???

For example: Does Steve Nash have the same size up moves as CP3/Derrick Rose ??? Do PG's like Jose Calderon have the same moves like Steve Nash ??

Hedo can get to the rim in real life. Can he size up someone in live 10 ?? Does he have some of the moves that Kobe does ??? Completely different moves then Kobe ??

A big like KG or Chris Bosh that have smooth offensive games, can they size up ?? Do bigs like them have there own size up moves/finishes ??

By they way......AMAZING VID !!

I thinking for stars like Kobe, LBJ, CP3, DRose they have their own sig dribbling animations..but as for Sergio Rodgriguez, Marcus Banks, etc. they have a "basic" or "generic" dribbling moves..
Old 08-13-2009, 06:19 PM   #91
Rookie

thesniper321's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
Are you guys planning a defense blog? I'm sure a bit of it will be covered by Mike tomorrow, but I think a lot of us are really wanting a game to focus on defense and give us a way to counter all this awesome new offensive stuff. It'd be great to have a blog explaining all the ways to stop these drives, etc.
You see ?? We are brothers DAMN , call me little bro now!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 06:19 PM   #92
Banned

OVR: 16

here's the problem:

The animation of dunking or layup is determined how much space from you to the hoop. From this video it looks like even when defenders get in your way after your in animation there's no collision or stopping the offense player.

It looks like cheese unstoppable moves.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:20 PM   #93
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
Are you guys planning a defense blog? I'm sure a bit of it will be covered by Mike tomorrow, but I think a lot of us are really wanting a game to focus on defense and give us a way to counter all this awesome new offensive stuff. It'd be great to have a blog explaining all the ways to stop these drives, contest shots, etc.
Size up moves are more prone to getting stolen if you just hold the right trigger. (Didn't I say this in my initial write-up?) haha

I wouldn't hold the trigger too long b/c the move is meant to start your go move, not an end all be all. It feels right guys. You'll find out in the demo.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:21 PM   #94
Rookie

Blazix's Arena

OVR: 6

This video just makes me wonder how badly I could school sum1 using Tony Parker's sizeup moves since his game is gettin to the basket
Old 08-13-2009, 06:21 PM   #95
Banned

OVR: 3

Steph

Is the quickstrike moves going to be signature?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 06:21 PM   #96
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

Yeah I knew that bit from the previous blog, I'm just hoping for a defense blog to explain some of the new features like blocks off the glass and whatnot. I don't really know what else you have up your collective sleeves on that end of the ball, but I think it'd be refreshing to hear about that instead of primarily offensive improvements/features as we generally do with b-ball games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »