Home

NBA Live 10 Video: Gameplay Enhancements w/ Mike Wang

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Video: Gameplay Enhancements w/ Mike Wang within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-08-2009, 02:17 AM   #177
Rookie

OVR: 12
you know what bothers me the most...even though the video was nice as hell people are still saying look at :30 sec and see how his arm is turned the wrong way...look at 1:22 and see how his eye don't move. Please just shut the F**k up downing the game all the time. Everybody knows that this is gonna be the best live that they have made so far and you know the video was nice, but some people just won't be satisfied even when something epic is right under their nose. That's a shame. IMO the video was toooo niiccceee. loved everything that i saw. EA keep doing ya thang.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:21 AM   #178
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA Live 10 Video: Gameplay Enhancements w/ Mike Wang

The fancy dribbling doesn't concern me because even though it does look funky I know I won't see things like that all the time.

In live 09 you would hardly see big men like Horford come too far out of the paint so they wouldn't use those moves anyway.

I think if you look at the context of why they showed him dribbling like that it makes it okay to me. Which was to show how big men size up dribbles differ from guards and forwards. I do feel they could have chosen another player for that clip though.

Anyways I will only have a problem with it if every big man is trying break me off the dribble like that every game which I don't think will be the case.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:26 AM   #179
Rookie

OVR: 8

Wow. Watched the vid and everything they've shown me to this point has me walking into Gamestop and purchasing both these games Day One.

LOL at people pausing the vid to point out issues. There hasn't been a game made ever, that can't be paused and picked apart at specific times. I agree with you navyboy.... bottom line, whether you like it or not, this Live is looking good in motion for the first time in like 5 years. Let's keep it real. Nothing to be afraid of, if you a real bball fan, you'll be happy and look forward to a great hoops gaming year.

Shout to the Live team (stephenson, beluba, etc), the demo is all that's left to convince me further than I already am, and it's $60 in your coffers day one for the first time in 5 years. Good job!

WAITING FOR:
Fallout 4

Wife: "Of course he's going out to get his 2K game at 12am, like he can't wait til tomorrow."
Wife's mom: "Be grateful that's what he's running out at midnight for."
Old 08-08-2009, 02:41 AM   #180
Pro

stopper654's Arena

OVR: 14

Steph, Beluba, Iminurbase and the rest of the dev team may kneel down b/c I crown thee best basketball sim on the market NBA LIVE DEV TEAM!!!!!!!
The EAGLES Are The Most Dominate Team In The NFC Beast And The Best Team In The League, I Will BLEED GREEN For The Rest Of My Life, So To Any Team Who Thinks They Can Test Us Then If You Want Some Then Come Get Some. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PSN: Stopper654

Last edited by stopper654; 08-08-2009 at 03:03 AM.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:05 AM   #181
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: NBA Live 10 Producer interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Im not trying to be funny or anything man but Steph, Mike, how old is this build?

Please take out that nasty layup that Shawn Marion did at the end... ewww
PLEASE!!! Just remove it, now! Hated that in 09..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2009, 03:12 AM   #182
Pro

kwas676's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Im not trying to be funny or anything man but Steph, Mike, how old is this build?

Please ttake out that nasty layup that ;Shawn Marion did at the end... ewww
I liked everything expect for that ugly Marion lay up from live 09, PLZ PLZ PLZ take it out i really hope some of the ugly animations in 09 didn't cross over to 10.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:18 AM   #183
Rookie

OVR: 5

Are those rim sounds going to be in the final build of the game??????
Old 08-08-2009, 03:20 AM   #184
MVP

BiggD's Arena

OVR: 18

Its over,Live wins
3.Blake Griffin
4.Ben Wallace
5.Shawn Kemp

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »