Home

NBA 2K10: Exclusive First Look (Gamespot)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10: Exclusive First Look (Gamespot) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-07-2009, 08:13 PM   #321
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K10: Exclusive First Look (Gamespot)

I say no to cyberfaces. I see no problem putting their real faces in there. People just have to complain about something. Anything it doesn't even matter apparently? The one thing in this game not simulated. And people don't even like that. What a Joke.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2009, 08:42 PM   #322
Banned

OVR: 1

NBA 2k didnt get me hyped this year as much as live, like idk why but i m gonna get live this year.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:43 PM   #323
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parasight
Cyberfaces is LONG overdue. I mean Inside Drive had it! The only reason they would opt to use real-life photos is if they didn't feel confident in their art team's work on players faces.
If that was true then there would be no reason for them to let you see the players at all. I really wonder where you guys come up with this stuff.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 08-07-2009, 09:50 PM   #324
MVP

Parasight's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
If that was true then there would be no reason for them to let you see the players at all. I really wonder where you guys come up with this stuff.
I kinda used that example as a way to show how outrageous it is they HAVEN'T included it. Thanks for proving my point

Also, I hate to nitpick but the new warmups look awful. Check the screen of Shaq dunking on the Heat, the Cavs warmups look nothing like the ones they actually use. In fact, it looks like Clippers.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:26 PM   #325
MVP

CX1329's Arena

OVR: 16

I can't help but laugh at the "NBA BASKETBALL !!" sign that was also present in 2K9. It makes me imagine I'm playing some sort of Japanese NBA game.

By the way, they got Kobe's fingers all wrong! Fix it, 2K! (I'm just being facetious with this last comment, before anybody starts a flame war.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2009, 04:03 AM   #326
All Star

Jonesy's Arena

OVR: 27

Looks great to me. My only complaint with the graphics is how the jersey's hover above the player rather than to appear like real cloth sitting on their shoulders. You can see it pretty clearly in this Artest pic:

I guess it must be hard to fix because it's been in the game for years. Thats just nitpicking though and won't in any way stop me from enjoying the game and I always get both nba games each year (except for the tragedy that was live 08) so this year won't be any different.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:43 AM   #327
JEM
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy
Looks great to me. My only complaint with the graphics is how the jersey's hover above the player rather than to appear like real cloth sitting on their shoulders. You can see it pretty clearly in this Artest pic:

I guess it must be hard to fix because it's been in the game for years. Thats just nitpicking though and won't in any way stop me from enjoying the game and I always get both nba games each year (except for the tragedy that was live 08) so this year won't be any different.
My guess is that it s that way to solve any severe clipping issues. But I am not seeing much evidence of hovering in that shot..

Cant wait to try the Career Mode.. Hopefully they do it better than EA with that lame Superstar mode.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:46 AM   #328
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEM
My guess is that it s that way to solve any severe clipping issues. But I am not seeing much evidence of hovering in that shot..

Cant wait to try the Career Mode.. Hopefully they do it better than EA with that lame Superstar mode.
I beg to differ, view Fisher's jersey in the back. It is completely hovering over him. Even when a player runs in the NBA, you will never see the jersey get that much lift off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »