Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Player Movement w/ Videos

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Player Movement w/ Videos within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-07-2009, 07:12 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NBA Live 10 Blog: Player Movement w/ Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic24

i can now say i cant wait now i need a good franchise and i might play all the way until 2011(by the looks of things)

DROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 07:12 PM   #90
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

so you just hold down a button for those size up moves? They look great. Hopefully the defender will be able to disrupt it in some fashion and won't just turn into a fan on the court just watching. I know the video was meant to show off dribbles so hopefully that's why there was no collision detection on drives to the paint. That's the best Live has ever looked from an animation standpoint imo.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:16 PM   #91
MVP

bateman11's Arena

OVR: 14

Loving the way players move
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2009, 07:20 PM   #92
Banned

OVR: 22
i love what i saw from the rebounding much more realistic, actually the most realistic i have seen in a bball in a long time. the spacing on the floor and everything , looks like it may be possible for good rebounding point guards like rondo to grab 10 + boards now and again.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:21 PM   #93
Banned

OVR: 4
I'm sorry and i don't care who doesn't like what i'm gonna say, But that looks like trash.....it doesn;t really look any different from last year. They still have ugly animations for dunks and the players dont even look that great. I'm not being a fanboy because i didn't mention anything about 2k, but i dont see Live 10 being better form last year. lol @ the Sizeups because they all look the same.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:26 PM   #94
Pro

OVR: 7

Game looks great. Demo drops in "early September". Looking forward to trying it out.

Last edited by joel0078; 08-07-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:31 PM   #95
Banned

OVR: 22
in no way did d. roses moves look like d wades or lebrons or devin harris. what are you talkin about. did u see the detail in wilcox's face oh maybe u don't know who that is, but that face was spot on. steven jackson face was spot on even that ugly face he put on when he was diving for the ball was spot on. idk buddy you buggin .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2009, 07:36 PM   #96
All Star

Jonesy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocafella83
I'm sorry and i don't care who doesn't like what i'm gonna say, But that looks like trash.....it doesn;t really look any different from last year. They still have ugly animations for dunks and the players dont even look that great. I'm not being a fanboy because i didn't mention anything about 2k, but i dont see Live 10 being better form last year. lol @ the Sizeups because they all look the same.
It looks like a 200% improvement on last year, did you even play 09?

Your entitled to your opinion and try as they might they will never please everyone. I personally think it looked great and is making massive strides in the right direction this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »