Home

NBA 2K10: Exclusive First Look (Gamespot)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10: Exclusive First Look (Gamespot) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-06-2009, 12:42 PM   #241
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K10: Exclusive First Look (Gamespot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Or it would be like me going in a Live thread and saying "I love Live so much but all of this is making me think of picking up that 2k game. 2K HAS THE CROWN THIS YEAR!!1", it's pretty clear that I'm not an EA fan and just saying that I am doesn't make me one.
THIS!! each time i see a post starting with "ive been a big fan of 2k since Dreamcast days" from there its guaranteed nothing positive will be said from there on lol

im really hoping that theres less canimations in this years version...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2009, 12:43 PM   #242
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgbrolic
I've been looking at these screens and comments... and I dont know about yall... but I cant believe there are people that actually care that much about the D-league. We talking about the D-League. Not the gameplay, not the gameplay, not the gameplay...but the D-league. C'mon, the D-league??? I mean, how silly is that? What are we talking about?? The D-league? When you pick up the controller, you think about the NBA don't ya? But we concerned about the D-league right now... I know, it's strange to me too.

*pauses*

How the hell can you make your skills better with the D-league?
Old 08-06-2009, 12:49 PM   #243
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
If you think the players look the same then that's your opinion but saying the crowds are the same is just wrong, the entire arena is in 3d. The features that were talked about in the article will make the game better so you either weren't getting the game anyway or you just need to stick to watching the NBA instead of playing the games.

I really hope 2k is paying you.............

but as far as the game goes, player models look exactly the same and if you deny that then your kidding yourself. The arena/fans do look improved from last year which is nice.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:50 PM   #244
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFiasco87

but as far as the game goes, player models look exactly the same and if you deny that then your kidding yourself. The arena/fans do look improved from last year which is nice.
Yeah they pay pretty well.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 08-06-2009, 12:52 PM   #245
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
If you think the players look the same then that's your opinion but saying the crowds are the same is just wrong, the entire arena is in 3d. The features that were talked about in the article will make the game better so you either weren't getting the game anyway or you just need to stick to watching the NBA instead of playing the games.
Idk in the bulls screenshot it still looks like way up at the top is 2d. Doesn't matter to me I'm just saying.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2009, 12:53 PM   #246
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K10 info this evening on Gamespot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Hey, where is the Ref-A-Game mode??? LMAO!

Oh dude you got me thinking man

NBA2K11 Presents Be a Ref Mode

NBA FInals Spurs vs Cavs

In the 4th Quater Cavs are down by 2, Lebron taking the ball out at half court

Clark Kellog: " Wait a minute, isnt Lebron James crab dribbling from half court??"

Kevin Hart: "Yes he is why isnt the ref calling traveling."

Clark Kellog: "Ok Richardson Jefferson is about to defend the crab dribble."

Whistle Blown

Ref: "Foul on Richardson Jefferson."

Clark Kellog: "What is that right? Richard Jefferson was 3 feet away from Lebron im confused."

Richard Jefferson couldn't believe it and throw his hand in the air.

Whistle blown again

Ref: "Technical Foul on Richardson Jefferson."

Clark Kellog: "What Richardson Jefferson just got a technical for just putting his hand in the air?"

Lebron James at the freethrow about to shoot then he was all of sudden stop by the ref.

Ref: "Hey king your shoe is untied, let me get that. Dont want the king tripping now."

Kevin Hart: "WTF is that ref tieing lebron shoelace?"

David Stern is the background counting all his money.

NBA2k11 present be a ref mode where you control the game.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:53 PM   #247
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFiasco87

You do know these are like early pics (which surprisingly look good this year) if you where here for the early Chris Paul debacle pics from last year (i think) then you would know that the pics will change later on...

sheesh...i for one have no problem with the graphics since i play it on the PC and everything LOOKS and PLAYS better on the PC (please let the PC version have online this year!!)

Last edited by Goffs; 08-06-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:55 PM   #248
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2k2ndc
I say its dissappointing because myself, I like a game to look more like real basketball .. Truth be told I can go without features, The only thing I would really need or want maybe is online games, and online 5 v 5 ... The graphics so far look exactly the same from player models, to the court, and to how the crowd looks in NBA 2K9 ...

This is my honest opinion .
I feel ya man...I'm not gonna say im disappointed though...I expected 2k to have the same graphics this year as last year...I think everybody should wait for the gameplay videos then decide if you're disappointed or not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »