Home

NBA 2K10: Exclusive First Look (Gamespot)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10: Exclusive First Look (Gamespot) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-06-2009, 12:19 PM   #233
b**-r*y

tehova's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K10: Exclusive First Look (Gamespot)

will there be a speedburst/fatigue thing for defense

I hope everything is stamina related, yes even callin for your players to run off screens over and over should make them fatigued.

and how are they gonna combat the timeout spammers
Old 08-06-2009, 12:23 PM   #234
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehova
will there be a speedburst/fatigue thing for defense

I hope everything is stamina related, yes even callin for your players to run off screens over and over should make them fatigued.

and how are they gonna combat the timeout spammers
Yeah I really hope they made fatigue actually affect the players, this is the one thing I've been asking for for years.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 08-06-2009, 12:29 PM   #235
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

They don't want realistic fatigue in the game man
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2009, 12:29 PM   #236
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluck24
i hate how people are complaining about the graphics on 2k10 when they added all these new features and game modes animations to make the game even more realistic... yet all people wanna do is complain about graphics that dont really look all that bad... sure nba lives graphics look great but wait until you see their gameplay... the same thing happens every year everyone is goin down on 2k and jumps on luves bandwagon until the game comes out crappier than the last year... What i hate the most is when they'll be like "Im a 2ksports fan myself but live looks way better" -then obviously ur not a 2k sports fan... HUH
Truth hurts my friend...Doesn't it?

people are just saying the truth man..Don't hate..no disrespect to 2k's graphics, I always liked it, but EA's graphics is better/sharper..
Old 08-06-2009, 12:35 PM   #237
Rookie

kgbrolic's Arena

OVR: 4

I've been looking at these screens and comments... and I dont know about yall... but I cant believe there are people that actually care that much about the D-league. We talking about the D-League. Not the gameplay, not the gameplay, not the gameplay...but the D-league. C'mon, the D-league??? I mean, how silly is that? What are we talking about?? The D-league? When you pick up the controller, you think about the NBA don't ya? But we concerned about the D-league right now... I know, it's strange to me too.

*pauses*

How the hell can you make your skills better with the D-league?
Old 08-06-2009, 12:37 PM   #238
Pro

OVR: 10

I say its dissappointing because myself, I like a game to look more like real basketball .. Truth be told I can go without features, The only thing I would really need or want maybe is online games, and online 5 v 5 ... The graphics so far look exactly the same from player models, to the court, and to how the crowd looks in NBA 2K9 ...

This is my honest opinion .
Old 08-06-2009, 12:38 PM   #239
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

Old 08-06-2009, 12:39 PM   #240
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2k2ndc
I say its dissappointing because myself, I like a game to look more like real basketball .. Truth be told I can go without features, The only thing I would really need or want maybe is online games, and online 5 v 5 ... The graphics so far look exactly the same from player models, to the court, and to how the crowd looks in NBA 2K9 ...

This is my honest opinion .
If you think the players look the same then that's your opinion but saying the crowds are the same is just wrong, the entire arena is in 3d. The features that were talked about in the article will make the game better so you either weren't getting the game anyway or you just need to stick to watching the NBA instead of playing the games.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »