Home

NBA 2K10: Exclusive First Look (Gamespot)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10: Exclusive First Look (Gamespot) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-06-2009, 02:07 AM   #153
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K10: Exclusive First Look (Gamespot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infam0us
Good point heavenly touch, I hate it when Zach Randolph comes from weak side and blocks a shot i attempted.
2k8 seemed to have this down really well.

Another thing to add is how when the defense converges, you can make magical passes through the defenders' bodies all the way to the 3 point line; yet when you make a simple side to side pass, it will randomly hit a players back who sped up like a gazelle to get there. The entire experience just played extremely arcadish, having a ton of great animations really made up for the extremely weak gameplay experience.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:11 AM   #154
MVP

OVR: 10

wow so impressed by nba2k10 i love what i was reading i cant believe it madden and nba2k might be good this year!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2009, 02:12 AM   #155
Rookie

Anyone else feel that there should be no such thing as sliders?

call me crazy, but I for one wouldn't mind having a game straight out of the box which already plays 'sim' without me having to adjust a bunch of crud to get it there. Sliders just tell me they don't think they got it right and you should 'enhance' your gaming experience. I don't want to guess what types of block rating is consistent or realistic in comparison to the NBA in a video game someone else made. To my recollection, no other sports games have this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2009, 02:13 AM   #156
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18

That should be Doug Collins doing this new "commentary"

Why doug??

WHY?!
Old 08-06-2009, 02:16 AM   #157
Pro

OVR: 8

hmm maybe 2k9 was a beta for 2k10 and i mean this comment in a good way everything i read sounded amazing one thing that continues to piss me off is jerseys not actually touching the shoulders

Old 08-06-2009, 02:17 AM   #158
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyTouch
Anyone else feel that there should be no such thing as sliders?

call me crazy, but I for one wouldn't mind having a game straight out of the box which already plays 'sim' without me having to adjust a bunch of crud to get it there. Sliders just tell me they don't think they got it right and you should 'enhance' your gaming experience. I don't want to guess what types of block rating is consistent or realistic in comparison to the NBA in a video game someone else made. To my recollection, no other sports games have this.
thats what makes 2k special, you can make the NBA your way and thats why the menu option is called MY NBA. different strokes for different folks but 2k has the best basketball engine to date, it just looks beautiful when you playing and its the best representation of the NBA.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:19 AM   #159
MVP

infam0us's Arena

OVR: 10

Do you guys even notice that the jerseys are hanging during actual gameplay? I really never noticed until I came here and people pointed that out.

I'm just happy that it looks like the air generics are gone.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:29 AM   #160
Pro

OVR: 8

another thing they need to fix is intentional fouls. I know im not the only one who has got screwed by this but when u try to foul near the end of games to your players just slowly jog to the ball handler and so the clock just runs down and you just get screwed of a comeback

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »