Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Let's Talk Presentation

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Let's Talk Presentation within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 09:07 PM   #153
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: Nba live 10 Presentation blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMagic
LOL

Yeah, new guys tend to miss some of my sarcastic posts as well.

But, I wasn't calling you a nitpicker or saying that you were at all. My post wasn't really intended to be directed AT you.

Just that in general, I wouldn't even notice most of the things that may be wrong or inaccurate in games had it not been for people bringing them up.

I wasn't really saying it was a bad thing either. I think it's a good thing when done correctly.

Somebody has got to keep the producers/developers on point. LOL.
It's all good. I've moved on from that whole mess and don't want to derail this thread any further due to my unfavorable post.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:00 PM   #154
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMagic
LOL

Yeah, new guys tend to miss some of my sarcastic posts as well.

But, I wasn't calling you a nitpicker or saying that you were at all. My post wasn't really intended to be directed AT you.

Just that in general, I wouldn't even notice most of the things that may be wrong or inaccurate in games had it not been for people bringing them up.

I wasn't really saying it was a bad thing either. I think it's a good thing when done correctly.

Somebody has got to keep the producers/developers on point. LOL.

cant believe things went this far but yeah i agree with what Tmagic is saying... not you per say but there are alot of guys on here who just arent happy no matter what, and they'll take something like what you said, and turn that into a highway of hell of nitpicking or stupiditying...or plain old arguing. Just hang around a little longer and you'll see

Yet and still, so far so good from the visuals standpoint...
I like the progression in changes of the pics we've seen

Last edited by 23; 08-01-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:12 PM   #155
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Since I'm the kind of guy that loves these little presentations things in sports games... this is awesome. Can't wait till we start seeing more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2009, 10:27 PM   #156
Banned

OVR: 3

I am pleased that they are adding to presentation but I really care about a new defensive system.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:42 PM   #157
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
Since I'm the kind of guy that loves these little presentations things in sports games... this is awesome. Can't wait till we start seeing more.
Yeah!! People seem to think that presentation isn't that important, but when you have great presentation and great gameplay than it all comes together to make a great product. Presentation is just as important as gameplay.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:06 PM   #158
MVP

bball_1523's Arena

OVR: 19

Does anyone know if EA will add dynamic crowds and attendance? For example, teams with a poor record get less attendance throughout the year, but teams that are really good sell out. Or when the game is a blowout, for some teams some people leave early.

This would be amazing!
Old 08-01-2009, 11:13 PM   #159
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by bball_1523
Does anyone know if EA will add dynamic crowds and attendance? For example, teams with a poor record get less attendance throughout the year, but teams that are really good sell out. Or when the game is a blowout, for some teams some people leave early.

This would be amazing!
I don't think the nba will allow it. I would love the feature though. It should be a given in all sports games.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:35 PM   #160
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
I don't think the nba will allow it. I would love the feature though. It should be a given in all sports games.
if i ran the NBA , (i guess David Stern makes these decisions too )

i wouldn't really give a crap , seriously a game is not going to sellout unless its one of those teams that won the championship last year or trailblazers or its the playoffs , teams may "sellout" games but most people wont attend it , ex . pistons , but no one attended them and then BOOM there sellout streak ended

anyways it would be cool to have it though . thats what i hate about 2K most , for the first lik 5 mins the crowd is standing on there feet ? its like wtf .
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »