Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Let's Talk Presentation

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Let's Talk Presentation within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #145
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: Nba live 10 Presentation blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meechie1013
Sorry dude, but anyway, all people really do is gotta look at the first trailer, even though its old. Just look at V-C'S fae from when he dunks the ball and fall. His face is not even fat there lol. So thats just a face expression like everyones saying. So we are getting "presentation", "gameplay" videos AND news/pics from Diamond Mag all next week????
I hope so! Sounds like next week might be a media blowout for Live 10. There could be loads of new screens and videos for me to nitpick!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2009, 08:42 PM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
I hope so! Sounds like next week might be a media blowout for Live 10. There could be loads of new screens and videos for me to nitpick!
Lol. O yea i think Diamond Mag suppose to be dropping out some info to throughout the week, RIGHT??
Old 08-01-2009, 08:44 PM   #147
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meechie1013
Lol. O yea i think Diamond Mag suppose to be dropping out some info to throughout the week, RIGHT??
Sounds like it.
Quote:
There’s a ton more that we’re either forgetting or can’t talk about just yet, but we’ll have a lot more for you starting next week.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:45 PM   #148
Banned

Court_vision's Arena

Sounds awesome

Welcome To The Playoffs
Crowds not only look completely different in regular season compared to the playoffs (post season crowds have most of the fans wearing team colours, waving towels and on their feet early and often), but they sound dramatically different too. Over the past couple of years we’ve sent audio guys to NBA games to record the crowds and sounds at a bunch of different arenas, and this is the first year where we have been able to use the playoff crowds we recorded. Crowds in the regular season are pretty solid. We amped them up a little bit compared to last year and added in all new sounds to make sure they’re all fresh. But, when you hop into a playoff crowd it’s pretty crazy. They’re a lot louder. They’re chanting and cheering off the opening tip. And they’ll be booing much more on no-calls and even booing the other teams star player on occasion. All of the chants are ditties are different, so things like the D-Fence chants are way more powerful in the playoffs. So, all in all, you have two completely unique experiences in these differing atmospheres.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:48 PM   #149
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Court_vision
Sounds awesome

Welcome To The Playoffs
Crowds not only look completely different in regular season compared to the playoffs (post season crowds have most of the fans wearing team colours, waving towels and on their feet early and often), but they sound dramatically different too. Over the past couple of years we’ve sent audio guys to NBA games to record the crowds and sounds at a bunch of different arenas, and this is the first year where we have been able to use the playoff crowds we recorded. Crowds in the regular season are pretty solid. We amped them up a little bit compared to last year and added in all new sounds to make sure they’re all fresh. But, when you hop into a playoff crowd it’s pretty crazy. They’re a lot louder. They’re chanting and cheering off the opening tip. And they’ll be booing much more on no-calls and even booing the other teams star player on occasion. All of the chants are ditties are different, so things like the D-Fence chants are way more powerful in the playoffs. So, all in all, you have two completely unique experiences in these differing atmospheres.
Yeah that sounds really cool. Presentation check.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:49 PM   #150
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Wow, I give up. If you read that post and took it seriously then...... Live forums are the touchiest forums on OS apparently.
LOL

Yeah, new guys tend to miss some of my sarcastic posts as well.

But, I wasn't calling you a nitpicker or saying that you were at all. My post wasn't really intended to be directed AT you.

Just that in general, I wouldn't even notice most of the things that may be wrong or inaccurate in games had it not been for people bringing them up.

I wasn't really saying it was a bad thing either. I think it's a good thing when done correctly.

Somebody has got to keep the producers/developers on point. LOL.

Twitter: @ThoseFools

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...cd41cJK2238sIA
Old 08-01-2009, 08:49 PM   #151
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Sounds like it.
Hope monday starts it off lol. Did anyone notice that they nailed the Lakers lighting in their arena??? Im just gonna love alllll of the presentation this year. Finally Marv and Albert wont be repetitive.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2009, 09:04 PM   #152
Banned

OVR: 7

Very solid blog! Hopefully the gameplay will "WOW" us....
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »