Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Let's Talk Presentation

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Let's Talk Presentation within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 01:50 PM   #113
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: Nba live 10 Presentation blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMagic
I swear, I wouldn't even know about or even notice half of the discrepancies that you guys point out in games. LOL

I think like Dre said, I'm just going to avoid any thread relating to problems with the game, because like I mentioned, I don't even notice problems until someone brings them up. Then it becomes a problem for me too.

It's like that one friend that points out everything wrong with a girl.

"Damn, that girl fine as hell man. I been checkin' her out these last few weeks. I think I'ma try to get with her."

"She aiight. I don't like how her big toe isn't the longest toe on her foot. And her ankles always ashy. Not only that but she bald headed, she always wearin' some damn weave."

"You know what, you right. I must have been trippin'."

I wasn't just trying to pick out problems though. They seemed pretty damn obvious to me. When you have a side-by-side comparison like that it's easy to immediately see the differences. It's also easy to see just how real everything looks as well. Overall it's solid. No complaints here, just throwing out a little feedback.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:52 PM   #114
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

That said... I do like what im hearing about the presentation and I hope they went all out... The audio has always been great in NBA Live if nothing else (which has been the case before) but if Ml9 really juiced it all up this year and went arena specific and crowd crazy then I can't wait to get into a heated game.

I was glad to hear they got some of Denver's crowd because they were pretty rowdy during the dallas series.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:55 PM   #115
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
I wasn't just trying to pick out problems though. They seemed pretty damn obvious to me. When you have a side-by-side comparison like that it's easy to immediately see the differences. It's also easy to see just how real everything looks as well. Overall it's solid. No complaints here, just throwing out a little feedback.

You were looking for it man, and honestly, save those posts for something more problematic... what you just did whether you know or not was nitpick and it annoys people. IMO I don't see a more accurate Shard pic anywhere at all and that one showed how well Santos portrayed the guy..

When you're playing the game, nobody is going to say "ah man that logo is just a little smaller than the one on google images"

I want as close to life as possible but Dawg man, the work is incredible... anyone that can get freaking elbow skin on a player like that is good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2009, 02:15 PM   #116
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
Damn obvious if you play the video game with a magnifying glass or a "ultra" close up camera angle. I guarantee you will not see these errors when the game is running. It's impossible, you don't have eagle eyes.

It's such a waste of time to nitpick ultra-close up screen shots. You're bound to catch something that's as irrelevant as the size of the magic logo above the number.

Remember Nba Live 95? You could barely see the players numbers at all!
Old 08-01-2009, 02:19 PM   #117
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
Damn obvious if you play the video game with a magnifying glass or a "ultra" close up camera angle. I guarantee you will not see these errors when the game is running. It's impossible, you don't have eagle eyes.

It's such a waste of time to nitpick ultra-close up screen shots. You're bound to catch something that's as irrelevant as the size of the magic logo above the number.

lol, no kidding
Old 08-01-2009, 02:31 PM   #118
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
You were looking for it man, and honestly, save those posts for something more problematic... what you just did whether you know or not was nitpick and it annoys people. IMO I don't see a more accurate Shard pic anywhere at all and that one showed how well Santos portrayed the guy..

When you're playing the game, nobody is going to say "ah man that logo is just a little smaller than the one on google images"

I want as close to life as possible but Dawg man, the work is incredible... anyone that can get freaking elbow skin on a player like that is good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr

Damn guys lay off. I was not sitting there just hoping to find errors. I just saw them immediately and I simply pointed them out. I also know it's not a big deal at all, because as I stated in both posts the overall package still looks damn impressive. Quit trying to label me as a nitpicker. Plus there is nothing wrong with wanting the jerseys to be as accurate as possible. I just won't dwell on it and complain about it every single time like a true nitpicker would.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:09 PM   #119
Rookie

OVR: 4

Kobe indeed looks incredibly realistic in that pic. It all sounds and looks promising this year. Hopefully there will be great news on the gameplay front.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:16 PM   #120
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Damn guys lay off. I was not sitting there just hoping to find errors. I just saw them immediately and I simply pointed them out. I also know it's not a big deal at all, because as I stated in both posts the overall package still looks damn impressive. Quit trying to label me as a nitpicker. Plus there is nothing wrong with wanting the jerseys to be as accurate as possible. I just won't dwell on it and complain about it every single time like a true nitpicker would.
As much as I can't stand some nitpickers some times, I don't think there was anything wroung with his post, look at what all the nitpicking did to madden and from the demo the game looks beautiful.

- Allen Iverson
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »