Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Let's Talk Presentation

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Let's Talk Presentation within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 09:39 AM   #97
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Nba live 10 Presentation blog

WOW! I've got to say that last screenshot is impressive! The arms look terrific! I'm glad I was wrong about the graphics looking cartoon-ish in previous posts. I admit I was too quick to make judgements after seeing the teaser and early screenshots. I've learned from my mistake. I hope the animations are silky smooth as well.

That blog sounded promising. Presentation is a big thing for me, so it's nice to hear EA's working on the authenticity and immersion of the game. Good stuff.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:17 AM   #98
Rookie

thesniper321's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalsanto0026
WOW! I've got to say that last screenshot is impressive! The arms look terrific! I'm glad I was wrong about the graphics looking cartoon-ish in previous posts. I admit I was too quick to make judgements after seeing the teaser and early screenshots. I've learned from my mistake. I hope the animations are silky smooth as well.

That blog sounded promising. Presentation is a big thing for me, so it's nice to hear EA's working on the authenticity and immersion of the game. Good stuff.
Man I swear I will buy a 42" lcd (bye bye my 32") in october just to play live, cuz this is a piece of art you need to play it IN THE OPTIMAL CONDITIONS
Old 08-01-2009, 10:31 AM   #99
Pro

P21J's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesniper321
Man I swear I will buy a 42" lcd (bye bye my 32") in october just to play live, cuz this is a piece of art you need to play it IN THE OPTIMAL CONDITIONS
Hopefully EA decides to let Live 10 output in 1080p this year!
Then I can bask in the graphically goodness
MLB: New York Yankees
SOCCER: Real Madrid/ Man United
Old 08-01-2009, 10:45 AM   #100
Rookie

OVR: 13

Joseeeee Calderon Uno, Dos, Tres. Can't wait.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:47 AM   #101
DW3
MVP

DW3's Arena

OVR: 23

No kidding, i will have to buy a new tv for this!Thats back shot of nelson, and lewis is damn near photo-realistic! the skin looks really good, ans well as the new lighting. I have always joked since Live 08, that Live forgot to pay their light bill due to all the arenas being dark. I guess EA got a bail out package from the Government! Lol! This game is really starting to shape up nicely. Besides Ryans blog, this was the best one yet. Cant wait till next week!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2009, 11:41 AM   #102
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
nice!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyo06
No kidding, i will have to buy a new tv for this!Thats back shot of nelson, and lewis is damn near photo-realistic! the skin looks really good, ans well as the new lighting. I have always joked since Live 08, that Live forgot to pay their light bill due to all the arenas being dark. I guess EA got a bail out package from the Government! Lol! This game is really starting to shape up nicely. Besides Ryans blog, this was the best one yet. Cant wait till next week!
"Back shot of Nelson" huh? I didn't know your gate swings that way homey..Hahaha. Just playin

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Old 08-01-2009, 12:33 PM   #103
Rookie

can we get some pics of wade b4 next friday to see how real he looks in stead of magic and lakers all the time...plus my computer needs a new background. hint hint wade lol
Old 08-01-2009, 12:36 PM   #104
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
A few noticeable inaccuracies, but overall it's damn good. Logo above the name needs to be much bigger and the # font is completely wrong. Still a WIP though, so maybe it will be fixed.
I swear, I wouldn't even know about or even notice half of the discrepancies that you guys point out in games. LOL

I think like Dre said, I'm just going to avoid any thread relating to problems with the game, because like I mentioned, I don't even notice problems until someone brings them up. Then it becomes a problem for me too.

It's like that one friend that points out everything wrong with a girl.

"Damn, that girl fine as hell man. I been checkin' her out these last few weeks. I think I'ma try to get with her."

"She aiight. I don't like how her big toe isn't the longest toe on her foot. And her ankles always ashy. Not only that but she bald headed, she always wearin' some damn weave."

"You know what, you right. I must have been trippin'."

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
"Back shot of Nelson" huh? I didn't know your gate swings that way homey..Hahaha. Just playin

Twitter: @ThoseFools

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...cd41cJK2238sIA
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »