Home

NBA Live 10 Trailer (Gametrailers)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Trailer (Gametrailers) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-24-2009, 08:01 PM   #345
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: THE TRAILER!

Question for the Devs; Since when have the Cavs ever wore gray gym shoes? I'm a Cavs fan and I'm noticing a lot of the players like West, Mo', AV, etc., are wearing gray sneakers. What's up with that? I know you probably have them wearing a generic shoes but why gray? That's looks horrible with their wine jerseys don't u think? Why not atleast pick a color to blend in with their jerseys. It's simple things like this thats really buggin.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 08:16 PM   #346
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEGENDoflegends
Question for the Devs; Since when have the Cavs ever wore gray gym shoes? I'm a Cavs fan and I'm noticing a lot of the players like West, Mo', AV, etc., are wearing gray sneakers. What's up with that? I know you probably have them wearing a generic shoes but why gray? That's looks horrible with their wine jerseys don't u think? Why not atleast pick a color to blend in with their jerseys. It's simple things like this thats really buggin.

The game isn't finished. I would imagine the shoes we saw the players wearing were placeholders until they get the correct ones in.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:23 PM   #347
Banned

vols bravesfan's Arena

OVR: 22

For a trailer I thought it was pretty good. Keep in mind it's a TRAILER!
Old 07-24-2009, 09:05 PM   #348
MVP

bball_1523's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
so you're comparing a demo to a full version game?

then you're not getting into gameplay at all?
In the demo, are the animations pretty much the same as the full game? If so, then I stand by my opinion. If not, then please disregard my opinion.

Maybe live 10 has something better to offer.

I was impressed by Czar's comparison between live 09 and 2k9, I did not fully know that 2k9 had defense problems that Live did better at.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:36 PM   #349
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEGENDoflegends
Some of the things you guys complain about are things I never would have noticed if you guys weren't so nitpicky, lol
Old 07-24-2009, 09:44 PM   #350
Rookie

OVR: 12
it's crazy how so many people down live on the very first pic or trailer, but haven't read any blogs that the producers put out. Everytime i read a comment i see live needs to fix gameplay. If you read at least one blog you would know that mike wang has already fixed that in like feb. and he said that the early version of live 10 already plays better than 09. By the way this trailer was nice. Seeing lebron drive the lane and dunk on two people cause he would try two or three people in real life. Diving on the floor for the loose ball pre game rituals. come on now. I just dont understand how people hate on the game before they see the game.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:48 PM   #351
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbz06
Some of the things you guys complain about are things I never would have noticed if you guys weren't so nitpicky, lol
Isn't that the truth? When the game comes out we will be like oooh aahhh and forget about all this stuff. People are never happy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 10:49 PM   #352
Rookie

OVR: 13

Where's the blog?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »