Home

NBA Live 10 Trailer (Gametrailers)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Trailer (Gametrailers) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-24-2009, 10:15 AM   #281
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: THE TRAILER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalsanto0026
As I said, I don't think the game looks "rather realistic", I think it looks cartoon-ish. If it plays a realistic game then great, however if the game doesn't look right then it can kill the immersion factor imo.

This is next gen, why can't we expect better graphics?
So you prefer a video game that looks like a real game instead a game that plays like real basketball?

I mean, I played both games last year, and still playing. 2k has some amazing animations, but I don't get the real basketball feeling that I want when i'm playing. Live its just the opposite. I like the player movement in the court, the space recognition, help defense. All the fundamentals. But the lack of animations and any form of presentation kills the experience.

I know I will play both games this year again, but right now i'm more hyped about live, because they have the fundamentals on point, and the little info about presentation and animations that we have is promissing.

What bothers me is all the complaining about a logo in a headband (do you guys ever seen the headbands in 2KX?), a rim don't bending down enough, etc... What's next? The popcorn machine is not working all the time... and you can't see the light of the bathroom in the replay menu... come on....

Last edited by ©roke; 07-24-2009 at 10:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 10:44 AM   #282
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20

The game looks very good and there are still a couple months to go during which I'm sure the dev team will continue to tweak some of the little things we see.

With that said, if the gameplay lives up to what we are expecting I doubt we'll even be talking about the graphics.

peace
Old 07-24-2009, 10:48 AM   #283
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ©roke
I'm surprised that no one complained about seeing just 4 different shoes in the trailer... What a shame EA... LOL.

It's so easy to say who prejudges the game just because its called NBA Live. Some of you guys are big fanboys. From the two sides. If a net or the board not bending down enough blows the whole experience for you, you got a real problem. Not to mention the logo in the headband...
You must not go to the other game forums.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 07-24-2009, 10:49 AM   #284
Rookie

thesniper321's Arena

OVR: 9

I can't believe what I se here . Are you people serious?? They talk about this trailer LIKE IF IT WAS THE FINAL BUILD..........What's wrong with all the complainers??? This reminds me the guy who made a thread on an old buil of steve nash finally on a later build steve nash appeared on point...............What about taking this trailer for what it is? They only wanted to show us the improvements and don't act like if they aren't big!!
If you want to complain be logic AT LEAST!!! you're acting like you didn't see how realistic the skin looks on lebron first pic or D wade......
we got diving for the ball, but you complain about net movement?? Did you see pietrus shot?
THE GAME ISN'T READY, is it hard to understand????

So put this in your head: players models, animations, ball physics, nba logo?(LMAOOOOO) it's not the moment to TALK ABOUT THAT YET.

Btw this trailer was really good for an incomplete game, good job EA
Old 07-24-2009, 10:51 AM   #285
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

So the plan is to just watch what they decide to highlight but not say anything about it?

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 11:16 AM   #286
Pro

OVR: 3

At least they show their work. And we can see that they were working the whole year. After watching the trailer, I can see that NBA Live 10 is not NBA Live 9.1. Everything looks better.

But yeah, its better to complain about any stupid thing that you don't even notice when you're playing the game, that comment the positive...

It makes sense, yeah...
Old 07-24-2009, 11:27 AM   #287
Rookie

thesniper321's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
So the plan is to just watch what they decide to highlight but not say anything about it?
That what intelligent people does. I don't know about you but I will never analyse an OLD picture/video which doesn't even represent the real game.
When someone says something like "ea always struggles when it comes to players models and I'm not surprise to see those ugly models"; it really gets on my nerves because we all know this isn't the real deal!!!!
what's the point when you complain about something which will change? It's like if I point out the fact that a baby's a hand is too small to grab anything dude this baby isn't an adult yet LMAOOO

When they will show the final build if there are some major flaws believe me I WILL BE THE FIRST to complain

but I really think it's a big lack of matury to complain about an early build.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:29 AM   #288
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalsanto0026
So we all have to be excited like you? We're not allowed to have a different opinion? How dare some of us not be impressed! I find your comments condescending.

It's called an opinion, get used to it.
lol, my comment had nothing to do with "opinions", but more to do with the fickle responses of the nitpickers that are never satisfied...I'm used to THAT which is why I found it funny how nobody is ever satisfied.

Like I said, if it's not one thing, it's something else.

Gameplay, gameplay, gameplay....you have to start with gameplay. Live is on the right track.

Real basketball fans and sim guys are excited because of this...I'll let guys like you worry about logos on the headbands or slightly long forearms or wrong colored shoelaces, LOL!

And the graphics look sweet and realistic....I can't complain about nice graphics and animations to go with the gameplay. But feel free to complain about it, it is your opinion afterall

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »