Home

NBA Live 10 Trailer (Gametrailers)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Trailer (Gametrailers) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-24-2009, 07:27 AM   #265
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: THE TRAILER!

they have that waxy look to them....the player models are now on par with SCEA NBA...

they have more meat to them which is nice to see
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 07:32 AM   #266
Pro

OVR: 0

man,

I'm so pi**ed of complaining all the time ...I mean the logo on the headband??? what's up man? E.g. Rip turned his Headband around so that the logo cannot be seen...just the little fissure of the headband...are you going to bring that in the game??? Come on man...that's a little to much.

Did anyone mention the rubberbands? EA update them so that they aren't in parallel...with better colours than last year...anyone mention it? No...because everyone is searching for mistakes...sean, mike and marcus are working all the time so give them alittle respect...realize that this is w.i.p. and please stop complaining...give them a feedback with which they can work...

For me I have to say that I was impressed by the trailer. I played just the same game yesterday (live 09) and the differences are huge...I really like the warm ups and that they are different from player to player, I like the crowd...the fact that the whole crowd is wearing the same colour in playoffs, I really love the new accessories...especially the new rubberbands and thinner calf sleeves...the pre game rituals are great...(cannot wait to see KG in action ) ...jerseys, court, player models, everything looks really good to me...(same was for 2k9...but man I was really pi**ed off the damn gameplay...one word...UNREALISTIC! >>> looked great but not more)...the animations of live 10 are looking smoother and it seems to me that they added a ton of new things...

...so all in all...great work...!!! thanks to marcus, sean, mike and the whole live team for their hard work...bringing live back to the top...were it belongs!
Old 07-24-2009, 07:35 AM   #267
Rookie

OVR: 4

Let's wait until we see real gameplay footage. The big questions for me: will the animations be as fluid as 2K, will there will be as many signature free throws, shots and dunks as in 2K? These are imo the factors that make a game realistic instead of the different shoes or whatever.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:47 AM   #268
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
You'd rather play a game that looks "more realistic" but doesn't PLAY as realistically than a game that still looks rather realistic and plays to a near-perfect resemblance of real life basketball?
As I said, I don't think the game looks "rather realistic", I think it looks cartoon-ish. If it plays a realistic game then great, however if the game doesn't look right then it can kill the immersion factor imo.

This is next gen, why can't we expect better graphics?
Old 07-24-2009, 07:48 AM   #269
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalsanto0026
As I said, I don't think the game looks "rather realistic", I think it looks cartoon-ish. If it plays a realistic game then great, however if the game doesn't look right then it can kill the immersion factor imo.

This is next gen, why can't we expect better graphics?
The same reason we can't apparently expect 2K to have half-decent playbooks
Old 07-24-2009, 08:00 AM   #270
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

LOLOL AND OUT COMES THE 2k CARD!
Old 07-24-2009, 08:20 AM   #271
Rookie

OVR: 6

2k still has more realistic animations, the problem is that it does not have smooth transitions between those animations anymore. If the gameplay will feel and play like the trailer, then I would say that live is at 2k9's (or maybe 2k10) level already and arguably better(depends on the opinion). And I might buy this first before 2k but hey its just me.

Im not a fanboy of any game, im just tired of eating the same **** every year from both companies. And this is my first post in the live forums lol.

Last edited by 2kfanatic; 07-24-2009 at 08:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 08:20 AM   #272
Banned

OVR: 3

Does'nt look cartoonish to me.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ex...-live-10/53146

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »