Home

NBA Live 10 Trailer (Gametrailers)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Trailer (Gametrailers) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-24-2009, 03:22 AM   #257
MVP

blingballa333's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: THE TRAILER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
No thoughts on this?
lol, I remember watching that trailer when it first came out and knew right away that it wasn't 100% gameplay, and in hindsight it probably wasn't even 50% representational of the actual gameplay in Live 09 .

That trailer felt totally scripted from the jump and in no way do I get that same feeling with this Live 10 trailer. Because frankly it has too much wrong with it (and it's still overall a great trailer).

Check out my MLB The Show CAP thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-welcome.html
Old 07-24-2009, 03:25 AM   #258
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
I actually have something to say here...It looks like animation is from CGI trailer, but no CGI graphics... hmm I hope it make sense... I mean these animations are fluid, the kind of animation you would see in a CGI trailer.. but the graphics are in game..

Yeah, I haven't seen ANY of those animations in the game. The KG block, the LeBron off the backboard layup, Vince's 360. I really hope this is not the same case with Live 10.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:30 AM   #259
MVP

blingballa333's Arena

Hey devs, did you guys happen to also get Dwight Howard's white and blue signature sleeves? I've only seen the black one which he wears on the road exclusively IRL.

Check out my MLB The Show CAP thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-welcome.html

Last edited by blingballa333; 07-24-2009 at 03:43 AM.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:48 AM   #260
Rookie

OVR: 5

Guys that claim that the smallest mistakes will ruin game for them, are the same guys that come to play on curt with all the priciest gear, jerseys and shoes, but they don't even know how to dribble the ball. If live will have game play great, then it will be great game for me. Others can hope 2k adds more animations so they will be able to just press the occasional shot button and watch the pretty game play itself (not really, I really hope they fix their mistakes(2k) and we get two great game play experiences).
Old 07-24-2009, 04:02 AM   #261
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbz06
Seriously...I sometimes feel bad for the devs. Nobody is ever happy.

Where is the blog?!?!?!?!

That's it?!?!?!?!

Where are the screenshots?

Omg the fingernails are off, what a joke of a game!!!

Yay trailer!!

Wow, is that it? Not impressed!!

We want real videos!
So we all have to be excited like you? We're not allowed to have a different opinion? How dare some of us not be impressed! I find your comments condescending.

It's called an opinion, get used to it.

Last edited by Dalsanto0026; 07-24-2009 at 04:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 05:32 AM   #262
Pro

OVR: 3

I'm surprised that no one complained about seeing just 4 different shoes in the trailer... What a shame EA... LOL.

It's so easy to say who prejudges the game just because its called NBA Live. Some of you guys are big fanboys. From the two sides. If a net or the board not bending down enough blows the whole experience for you, you got a real problem. Not to mention the logo in the headband...
Old 07-24-2009, 06:45 AM   #263
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ©roke
I'm surprised that no one complained about seeing just 4 different shoes in the trailer... What a shame EA... LOL.

It's so easy to say who prejudges the game just because its called NBA Live. Some of you guys are big fanboys. From the two sides. If a net or the board not bending down enough blows the whole experience for you, you got a real problem. Not to mention the logo in the headband...
The problem here imo is not trivial things like the ring bending or a logo on the headband, I'm not fussed about that. The problem with those who are impressed is that they fail to acknowledge the fact that the player models (like Dwight's face looking plastic as pointed out earlier) still look cartoon-ish which for some kills the experience. The gameplay may end up being good, but I don't want to be playing a game that looks like a cartoon when I could be playing a game from 2K that more accurately represents a real-life broadcast. I also think the animations aren't as fluid as 2k's.
I know it's far from perfect but, in my opinion NBA2K9 looks more impressive. I know this trailer is a WIP, so I hope the finished product is more impressive.

Cheers
Old 07-24-2009, 06:49 AM   #264
Banned

OVR: 26

You'd rather play a game that looks "more realistic" but doesn't PLAY as realistically than a game that still looks rather realistic and plays to a near-perfect resemblance of real life basketball?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »