Home

NBA Live 10 Pre Game Video

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Pre Game Video within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-15-2009, 05:03 AM   #249
Rookie

OVR: 1
Well for starters,if you say I need to 3rd grade English & Grammar then you obviously read it. So for you to ask me if I expect someone to read it is utterly stupid seeing as you have answered your own question by reading it your d*mn self. Then there's krazyboy225. You say you agree that I need to finish 3rd grade English & Grammar also. But what the hell is "writing writing format"? You have got to be the first person I've seen that struggles with a speech impediment while typing. LoL. Bye. TTYL!
Old 07-15-2009, 09:05 AM   #250
MVP

krazyboy225's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA Live 10 Pre Game Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeloFan
Well for starters,if you say I need to 3rd grade English & Grammar then you obviously read it. So for you to ask me if I expect someone to read it is utterly stupid seeing as you have answered your own question by reading it your d*mn self. Then there's krazyboy225. You say you agree that I need to finish 3rd grade English & Grammar also. But what the hell is "writing writing format"? You have got to be the first person I've seen that struggles with a speech impediment while typing. LoL. Bye. TTYL!
my bad for trying to help you, plus yea i made a typo who doesnt, give me a break man but am not going to continue on with this, GoodBye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Real life isn't as fluid and pretty looking as people think it is.
Instagram
Twitter
Old 07-15-2009, 09:18 AM   #251
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic24
In just about every game that's broadcast on any major network they have these type of intros, in most football games they show a whole defensive line and they say there name and position. in Nba games some stations show just the heads some show the whole starting lineups and some just show one player playing with the basketball and they loop it till the broadcast announcers are done talking about what that player has to bring to the game in order for his team to win. watch a basketball game when it comes on tnt abc or espn you will see the green screen production everytime i guarantee it. there is nothing NBA Street about that presentation.
exactly. maybe stephenson you should add some kind of background so it has this^ feel..and not like they're coming out of the tunnel and posing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 10:37 AM   #252
Banned

OVR: 23
that is just the finals presentation,they wont be doing that every game.

nba live 10 is gonna be a hell of a game.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:46 AM   #253
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23bluesman
exactly. maybe stephenson you should add some kind of background so it has this^ feel..and not like they're coming out of the tunnel and posing.
Yea I agree, I think when it shows the players on the green-screen, the team logo should be in background to kind of give it the green-screen look. Know what I mean?
Old 07-15-2009, 11:55 AM   #254
Rookie

OVR: 5

That was niceness right there. I love that there will be special stuff surrounding Finals and playoffs vs. the regular season, that's something I've always been annoyed by with most sports games. I like to feel like it's a different game with higher stakes when the playoffs come around, even if it's as simple as a different intro.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:27 PM   #255
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfaze01
Yea I agree, I think when it shows the players on the green-screen, the team logo should be in background to kind of give it the green-screen look. Know what I mean?
Excellent example of the lighting and quality of that video not showing certain things.

There are treated logos that show up behind the players in both cases.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 03:07 PM   #256
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Excellent example of the lighting and quality of that video not showing certain things.

There are treated logos that show up behind the players in both cases.
If there are team logo or logos behind the starting 5. That would make it look that much sweeter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »