Home

NCAA Football 10 Review

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Review within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-14-2009, 03:36 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 10 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab2c4
Better yet, cut back on some of the online stuff in order to put more time into the presentation. They could do away with the online portion all together and I wouldn't mind as long as the presentation is great and the cpu AI is solid.
agreed. still on the fence on whether to buy it, but leaning towards not
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 04:06 PM   #106
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Is it possible that you guys fix the cpu snap count? The cpu hikes the ball as soon as they step up to the line and for me that is pretty annoying, they never try to draw you offsides. I believe this was also a problem in previous years.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:07 PM   #107
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Dave, You completely negated to say that I called the gameplay the best this series has seen this generation. I think you are just trying to be a misleading and a bit too confrontational with that post.

Last edited by RaychelSnr; 07-14-2009 at 04:10 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:43 PM   #108
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
Dave, You completely negated to say that I called the gameplay the best this series has seen this generation. I think you are just trying to be a misleading and a bit too confrontational with that post.
IMO, its not better than what the last gen titles had.. which means the gameplay is still well below the standards that titles such as NCAA 04, 05, 06 set.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:53 PM   #109
MVP

OVR: 12

I think what most are saying and I agree with, is that the tone of the review is not that of an "8" title.The review itself does not match the score,that's all
Old 07-14-2009, 04:57 PM   #110
Rookie

OVR: 3
Anyone go on to youtube and check out the breakdown from this dude named apexisfree. This game looks like the same garbage EA has been putting out for this generation of consoles. If your going to buy the exclusive rights you better be prepared to put the best quality on the field!!!!!
Old 07-14-2009, 05:12 PM   #111
Pro

Sigma4Life's Arena

OVR: 9
Very good review. i agree with it 100%. The gameplay is really good and balanced. I usually don't care about presentation but even to me it stood out as being unusually bad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 05:23 PM   #112
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
Not really. I just think the tone of the review does not match the review score whatsoever.

And, no matter, I bought it for the ps3 before I went to work today.

And I wasn't trying to be confrontational - I think it's the first time I've ever commented on any review from OS.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »