Home

NBA Live 10 Pre Game Video

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Pre Game Video within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-14-2009, 04:10 PM   #225
Rookie

OVR: 7
You all didnt even release a blog this week. could that have been because of the visits from the athletes?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 04:22 PM   #226
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: NBA Live 10 Pre Game Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepp32
You all didnt even release a blog this week. could that have been because of the visits from the athletes?
On Marcus's twitter page it said this week they'll be back with a new blog in full force so i'm expecting some information on presentation, or visuals.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:47 PM   #227
Rookie

chrome381's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeloFan
This Isn't Really A Comment About The Vid But To Me Some Of The Main Things For Improvements For Me Is... Well Obviously Gameplay(Animations Of Players-/-Player Emotion-/-Crowd Reaction To Lebron Making A Poster Out Of Someone -/-A Big Shot From Ray Allen In A Close Game-/-Or An Iguodala Alley-Oop-/-And I Wanna Have A Way To Put A Hard Foul On Someone Who Scores 20 Straight Points Wit Kobe Or Lebron(Not Anything Too Violent Though-LOL)-/-And Better Reaching In And Shot Blocking Animations)-/-Low Post Animations(Plenty More Needed...Cuz Not All Big Men Are Grounded Like Big Z)-/-Signature Shots(Not Every Player Shoots A Rainbow)-/-Situation Oriented Passes(If K.G. Is Posting Up Duncan And Parker Is Trying To Deny A Pass Into The Paint Throw The Ball Over His Little *** And Let The Big Ticket Go To Work-/-Not A Bounce Or A Chest Pass)-/-....Just Things Overall That Will Keep Me Form Buying Live...Being Let Down...ThenTrading It In Toward Store Credit So I Can Get 2k10...
You need to finish 3rd grade English and Grammar before you start posting on OS, do you expect someone to read this?
Old 07-14-2009, 04:50 PM   #228
Banned

OVR: 22
In just about every game that's broadcast on any major network they have these type of intros, in most football games they show a whole defensive line and they say there name and position. in Nba games some stations show just the heads some show the whole starting lineups and some just show one player playing with the basketball and they loop it till the broadcast announcers are done talking about what that player has to bring to the game in order for his team to win. watch a basketball game when it comes on tnt abc or espn you will see the green screen production everytime i guarantee it. there is nothing NBA Street about that presentation.

Last edited by authentic24; 07-14-2009 at 05:00 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:24 PM   #229
Pro

OVR: 10

Are things like the letters on the back of the Jersey size, Animations or Team uniform color scheme patchable this yr via Xbox Live or PSN??? Because though you guys are working hard, us, that consumers are sure to find something that needs to be fixed and I think I would be cool that more than just stats are changeable.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:32 PM   #230
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Yep. The names and numbers are bigger to replicate what we actually see. Last years were too small (which you guys pointed out)
Thanks for answering 1 of my questions. I do like the improvements to the game from I've seen so far good to see the players looking less robotic and a like characteristic wise. I hope that reflects on the court in game too.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:47 PM   #231
Banned

OVR: 3

D. Howard the champ

http://www.gamespot.com/sports/blogs...ag=blog;more;1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 06:04 PM   #232
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by theanswer34
so you played backbreaker
and madden 2010?
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »