Home

NCAA Football 10 Review

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Review within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-14-2009, 12:37 AM   #25
Rookie

geezmeister's Arena

OVR: 18
interesting. I wish EA could capture the college experience, i mean it is the only college football game you would think they could get it right. Im on my way to pick it up and I hope its good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 12:39 AM   #26
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
I have the game and I must say that I totally agree with this review. The gameplay is the BEST it has been...on NXT_GEN....but Why do they purposely continue to abandon the Presentation? It is done so harshly! College FB is supposed to be exciting...not dull and uninteresting...I am no longer holding my breath saying "Next Year...." how about THIS YEAR!

And TeamBuilder is very very limiting and probably would have been better served on the disc w/ an option to load up the teams to share.

Well....Lets see what they "patch" in...Gameplay is 8.5.....Features 6.5 and Presentation.....5.0 meh blah .....zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 07-14-2009, 12:42 AM   #27
Pro

HokieB's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NCAA Football 10 Review

Great Review!

I think I'm officially holding out until Madden. I'm a presentation junkie (gameplay most important, but presentation not far behind). Madden appears to be taking presentation head on this year. Logic says that NCAA is just a year behind in this department.

And a part of me wants to hold off on getting my football fix until Madden just because I think it will feel so new.

Kind of sad since I've bought every NCAA since PS1. I'm glad the gameplay is finally where it should be, particularly the Offense AI. But it just shouldn't have taken this long to program the CPU to not throw 6 ints a game ('08) and throw the ball over 20 yards once in a while ('09).
Old 07-14-2009, 12:44 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 39
Great article.. Best review I have read Chris.

Hopefully this review clears up why I have felt the way I have for the last several months.. Its simply ridiculous the game feels this empty and its the 4th year on next gen.

Im glad that the overall gameplay has improved, but they seriously need to fix the running animations.

They have got to come up HUGE for NCAA 11.

Last edited by sportzbro; 07-14-2009 at 12:51 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:46 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 14

The original Halloween is one of my all-time fav movies.

Rise to Prominence OD League Member
-Duke Blue Devils

Old 07-14-2009, 12:48 AM   #30
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMAJD
The original Halloween is one of my all-time fav movies.
LOL!! I concur.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:51 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2
As a fan of the Campus Legend mode I'm glad to hear about the new features turning out well but EA failing to improve the game's presentation is a huge problem in my opinion. I wish I could hold off purchasing the title but sadly I am weak and need a new football title to hold me over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 12:54 AM   #32
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Madden's out in what, a month?

I don't see how people can't wait a couple weeks for what will obviously be a superior football experience.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »